“Nice place” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersBronze level
Ypsilanti, Michigan
“Nice place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

Very Clean, Very Quiet and close to everything. Very nice place to stay at.

Room Tip: never had any issues in any part of the building.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Lawry-Larson, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
Hi Frank. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I share all Trip Advisor reviews with my staff and they will love you see your comments. See you the next time that you visit Green Bay. Lawry Larson, General Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Bakersfield, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

We stayed at Hamptons all along our journey East and back. This Hampton lives up to the brand with updated, comfortable rooms, friendly and helpful staff, and a good breakfast. The personal notes from the housekeeping staff and genuine interest from the manager add to the superior customer service we've come to expect from Hampton Inns over the past 5 years we have been patronizing them.

1 Thank Cyndi H
Lawry-Larson, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
Hi Cyndi. Sounds like you enjoyed your stay with us, and I shared your comments with my staff. I'm glad theat you noticed the notes from my housekeeping staff as they are proud of their work, and sign it. I hope to see you the next time that you are passing through Green Bay. Lawry Larson, General Manager.
Sperry, Iowa, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

We had a few extra days off so we decided to goto Green Bay. On the way up we reserved a room at the Hampton Inn sight unseen. It was a great check in and great room. Very quiet, and great comfy bed. Breakfast was very good, and checkout was a breeze. We had a very nice note from our housekeeper, and she never met us, but is was refreshing.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Scott R
Lawry-Larson, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, July 17, 2012
Hi Scott. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again. My housekeeping staff takes a lot of pride in the job they do, so they sign their work. Hence, the note in the room.

Once again, thank you for the kind remarks. Lawry Larson, General Manager.
Potsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

The hotel staff did an excellent job while we vacationed in the Green Bay and Door county area. Crystal was an excellent representative of the housekeeping staff and the the breakfast area supervisor was superior in her attention to detail and friendly service. It seemed as if there was nothing that would not done for you if you asked. Excellent room quality and furnishings.

Room Tip: Always ask fro the top floor.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your kind remarks about your recent visit to our hotel. I shared your comments with Crystal and it made her day. I hope to see you the next time that you are in Green Bay. Lawry Larson.
Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

Property has nice curb appeal and is even nicer inside. We enjoyed the pool and outside patio. Room was good and bed was really comfy. Front desk staff was so helpful. We were interested in a particular Green Bay supper club but had forgotten the name. The clerk called a nearby one and got the name from them and then called that restaurant to find out their hours for us-certainly going above and beyond our expectations. My husband was impressed with meeting the manager and enjoyed speaking with him -about Green Bay and golf. Breakfast was more than adequate to help us start our day.
Highly recommend this hotel.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
, General Manager at Hampton Inn Green Bay, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
Thank you for your kind remarks regarding our Hampton Inn. I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself and please tell your husband that I am always willing to talk about golf. See you next time.
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

Seven years ago my son and I attended the Packers training camp for the first time. We went for a week and decided to stay at the Green Bay Hampton Inn. This summer will be our eighth straight year attending, and we wouldn't stay anywhere else. The clean comfortable rooms, facilities and INCREDIBLE STAFF, make this hotel rock!! One year my son accidentally left behind his stuffed animal, the staff tracked it down and couriered it back home to us in Toronto Canada. This hotel is truly our home away from home!

Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Hi Geoffrey. Thanks for being so loyal to our hotel. I know you and your son and look forward to seeing you every year. See you soon. Lawry Larson.
Escanaba, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

Stayed earlier at the Hampton Inn with my family and we had a great time! Went back again on business by myself and it was again a pleasure to stay there. Customer service is helpful and always willing to take a few minutes to answer your questions. They don't make you feel like they have a thousand other things they need to do.

Something neat they offer - is togo breakfasts. Which was nice as I was trying to get out and get to my first meetings of the morning.

They're located in a safe, comfortable part of town. And they're located 30 seconds off the main highway!

I would happily recommend the Hampton to anyone traveling to the Green bay area!

Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Thanks for staying with us again and it sounds like we made sure that you enjoyed yourself this time, too. I always share Trip Advisor comments with my staff and they like to know how our guests rate us. See you the next time that you are in Green Bay. Lawry Larson, General Manager.