1,141 results
All reviews convention center wet bar steam room corner room living room breakfast buffet rooms are spacious very nice hotel hot tub a wonderful stay sitting area in town king suite fridge and microwave door county staff was friendly omelet
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2019

There are only two elevators and I think snails may move faster than them. The breakfast is nice and a great deal for the options. The bar has tasty food but it took 35 minutes to get food for a four top with burgers & salads and the place wasn't busy. The real problem is the security staff that is very verbally aggressive and threatening to children and adults. If the hotel does not fix a few things we will not be staying there for our next dance competition.

Reviewed May 6, 2019

The property is the very definition of a Hyatt, more than I expected all around. I have never been to this location and they didn’t disappoint me in any way. My boys and I enjoyed our quick stay and I know we will be back.

Reviewed May 6, 2019

Excellent service - the staff was very helpful when I checked in and when I had special requests, such as bringing a toothbrush and a phone charger up to the room. Everyone was super nice and helpful.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 5, 2019

Was a great experience and all had fun and was convenient to stay at same place the dance competition was and get a reasonable rate to stay. Would for sure stay there again next year for the same reason

Reviewed May 5, 2019

The Hyatt Regency exceeded all expectations on our family trip to the regional dance competition. The kids use the pool and it’s very warm.

The room was clean and spacious and up-to-date. Overall it was a great stay.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple