Hyatt Regency Green Bay
Aloft Green Bay(Green Bay)
$95
$89
Aloft.com
$81
Country Inn
$99
GardenInn.com
Comfort Suites(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
$99
ComfortSuites
Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
$81
$76
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn Green Bay(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
$79
$70
$126
$100
Official Hotel
All reviewsconvention centerwet barsteam roomthe living room areatwo room suiteomelet stationrooms are spaciousbreakfast buffetvery nice hotelhot tubtwo queen bedstitle townenjoyed my stayfridge and microwavea wonderful stayflat screengreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 5, 2013

While I was searching for a hotel in which to stay cor a veterans day celebration a friend recommended Hyatt on Main. I am very glad she did. Everything about this hotel is first class. The rooms were spacious and clean. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. The group rate we paid was extremely reasonable. I have nothing bad to say about Hyatt on Main.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We stayed here for a craft show we were vending at in Depere. We may have stayed at a closer hotel in the past, but were pleased with the size of room and having two beds. Our adult son is with us at shows, so we hate for him to have a roll-away or pull out. I think they said every room here has two beds. The price was great on a Friday night and it is close to places to eat. It was also nice to have a couch to watch tv and read, rather than do it from the bed. We used the pool which is really large and was warm for a hotel pool. Nice! Breakfast is expensive at $10 person so we did not do that. It has a large parking lot so our big vehicle had no problem finding a couple of empty spots. Overall, I would give it four stars only because we did not have breakfast.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Beautifully done hotel. Clean, modern, richly appointed rooms featuring an entertaining area with a stone topped bar and couch. Impressive center atrium showcasing glass elevators and plenty of open seating. Nice well maintained pool and hot tub area. Spacious onsite fully stocked bar. Super friendly staff all around. Close to a very scenic and nicely done river walk with many restaurants and bars along the way. definitely recommend.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 20, 2013

My buddies and I stayed at the Hyatt for 4 nights for a Packer weekend. We got there earlier than check-in but got to our room no problem. Front desk was awesome the whole stay, always helpful. Glenn, the driver, tried to be available to us as much as possible because a cab ride from the Hyatt to Lambeau was right at $20-24, depending on the route. There is a great beer drinking bar (Titletown Brewery) across the bridge which was about 5 minute walk. The rooms were actually pretty great, with 2 queens and a pull out couch, a small bar with fridge, microwave, etc. The pull out couch is the worst part about it if needed, very uncomfortable. The beds were great, nice TVs, nice décor, nice lobby and decent breakfast for $10. Surrounding area was OK, but of course all the fun is near Lambeau. The trip back and forth got expensive but hotels around the field were gone in 24 hours so overall, glad we stayed here.

Room Tip: I asked to get as high as possible, we got 6th floor our of 8. Elevators are very slow so if you are impatient, don't do that.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 15, 2013

This is an older hotel that's been renovated and they've done a good job updating the hotel. I'm not a big guys and the bathroom accommodations and fixtures seemed rather small, but other than that, it's a solid hotel. The lobby bar is a good gathering place for business meetings. I would recommend this and would return to this hotel on a future trip.

Room Tip: Since this hotel it open to the inside, I'd suggest a higher floor. I would assume that with larger crowds, dining, etc., that lower floors could be rather loud.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business