Hyatt Regency Green Bay
Comfort Suites(Green Bay)
$85
ComfortSuites
$99
AmericInn by Wyndham Green Bay East(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
$76
Aloft Green Bay(Green Bay)
$89
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn Green Bay(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
$109
Hampton.com
$130
Hotels.com
$84
$98
Country Inn
All reviewsconvention centerwet barsteam roomthe living room areatwo room suiteomelet stationrooms are spaciousbreakfast buffetvery nice hotelhot tubtwo queen bedstitle townenjoyed my stayfridge and microwavea wonderful stayflat screengreat room
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Recently went to Green Bay for a family wedding and stayed at the Hyatt. The rooms are updated, clean, and spacious with plenty of room for a family to spread out. The suites have two flat screen televisions, a large peninsula/island with barstools, mini fridge, a microwave, and the beds are extremely comfortable. The only thing is the bathroom is a bit small but there is a really nice area in the bedroom with a stool to sit on and a large mirror to do makeup or hair which made up for it more than adequately. I loved the large bottles of shampoo, body wash, hand wash, and lotion. The breakfast is very reasonably priced and was very nice. The chef making omelettes was extremely friendly and remembered us for our entire stay. There was a bit of construction going on but it was during the hours we weren't at the hotel and the hotel staff was upfront of the hours of the construction and placed us in a room away from it since we did check in when it was noisy. I think its a good sign(construction) when a company wants to constantly improve its property and the customer's experience. Overall awesome experience!! We will be coming back to Green Bay in the near future and we will be coming back to the Hyatt!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank hhifamily
Reviewed June 21, 2012

This Hyatt is one of those atrium-style buildings, where most of the rooms look down into a general purpose area that includes comfortable seating and a breakfast-serving area. While you must have a little card for each breakfast, they do have a made-to-order omelet section. I would definitely rate their breakfasts above average, though I wish the fruit looked fresher.

I had a corner room, which doesn't have a view of the atrium, but was so large, I didn't care. In fact, I estimate my room was in the range of 600-700 square feet. (Total guess.) The rooms include a microwave, a bigger than normal fridge and a lot of shelf space, which is important to someone who stays onsite for up to three weeks.

If you like a good internet connection, I recommend you bring a cable. The wi-fi was unreliable, though I suspect that's because my room was in the corner. The land wire gave me speeds of around 5-8 mbs, which is better than most hotels I've traveled to. More importantly, I could stream Netflix without buffering.

If you prefer TVs, my room included a good-sized LG flat screen with Basic channels + HBO.

They have a huge indoor pool on this property, kept nice and warm as well as a hot tub. Included was a mechanical chair for those needing assistance getting in the tub. My only gripe: It was time to put in fresh water in both tub and pool as the H2O was looking a bit cloudy.

Perhaps the biggest downfall of this hotel are the ridiculously slow elevators. You can only call two of the four at a time, which increases wait time considerably.

My only other complaint: there was construction going on in the atrium. The staff, which was very friendly and helpful, did their best to minimize the noise and disruption.

All in all, though, a good experience.

Room Tip: If you prefer space, ask for the huge corner rooms. I didn't see in the other rooms, but the other thing to ask for is a nice view of the atrium away from the elevators. Presumably, there are a few rooms with a view of the water, though I think we were too far away for it to matter much.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Brett L
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Recently had a two night stay here for business and the place is tired. This was previously an Embassy Suites (instantly recognizable floor plan) and it is showing its age. The rooms are decently sized but the bathroom is small and has community style amenities, i.e., a jug of shampoo and body wash mounted in the tub/shower and ditto for soap on the wall by the sink. Interestingly (and nice), they did provide a travel size toothpaste. There is some construction going on so hopefully things will improve. In addition, I was with a group and all rooms/amenities were supposed to be the same. Buffet breakfast coupons were not included but they gave them to some colleagues but not to others which did not engender much in the way of a positive response amongst colleagues who did not get them. It appeared to be a function of who was at the front desk.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank BosoxKen
Reviewed May 26, 2012

In what have been a otherwise very ordinary (or even sub-standard) hotel, the renovations of Hyatt on Main have added life to a older hotel property. We loved it. Room was spacious and extremely clean. Had two rooms (lounge/sitting with small kitchen) and bedroom. Weather was cold at the time, and the room heating struggled to keep up (due in part to the heating system that seeks to keep costs and energy use down). But staff were quick to offer a portable heater. We'd stay here again - a very nice, clean and efficient property.

Room Tip: High floor - hotel is built around a very open atrium. Can be noisy. And elevators are super slow!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mattnaylor
Reviewed April 30, 2012

We stayed in one of the executive suites. I thought it was fabulous. There were 2 large TVs in the suite, and it was incredibly spacious ... in fact, we had 8 adults and 6 kids in the suite to celebrate a brthday party and it did not feel cramped at all! (Only 3 of us actually slept in the room). The kids loved the pool - they had a nice sprinkler area for younger kids, a pool, hot tub, and sauna. Found the hotel to be very quiet and slept well. I did not have breakfast, but my daughter did, since the buffet is free to kids under 12, and she enjoyed it.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family