Hyatt Regency Green Bay
$84
Country Inn
$76
GardenInn.com
Aloft Green Bay(Green Bay)
$89
$130
Hotels.com
AmericInn by Wyndham Green Bay East(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
$76
$84
$98
Country Inn
Hampton Inn Green Bay(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
$109
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites(Green Bay)
$85
Hotels.com
All reviewsconvention centerwet barsteam roomthe living room areatwo room suiteomelet stationrooms are spaciousbreakfast buffetvery nice hotelhot tubtwo queen bedstitle townenjoyed my stayfridge and microwavea wonderful stayflat screengreat room
Reviewed March 13, 2012

The product was fine, but the service was unbelievably bad. I attended a large state-wide conference on tourism in Wisconsin recently that was headquartered at the Hyatt/KI Convention Center. When I received the post-conference survey, I was asked "...what could improve the conference experience in Green Bay?" My response was to have the hotel service staff at the Hyatt take customer service training before we ever go back there! The service we received at the Hyatt Bar was consistently horrible, there is just no other way to put it. During their busiest times, they continued to ignore bar patrons and deliver slow service. Fed up by the final day of the conference, I asked a male bartender who I assumed was the manager why the service had been so terrible all week. He responded by asking me how I'd feel if everyone was paying with free drink coupons from the front desk.

Evidently the Hyatt had passed out free coupons to all of the guests for this conference and that led to reduced tips for the bartenders - angering them and making them not care about customer service. When I explained to him that I stayed at a different property in Green Bay and thus, paid for all of my drinks, he just asked me if I thought I should get special treatment because I was there for this conference. I tried to explain that perhaps the decrease in tips was a result of the poor service and not, in fact, because of the free coupons, but he continued to berate me, blaming us (the patrons) for the service.

I asked around to other conference goers to see if it was just me and, time and time again, was given a story about how a Hyatt Bar bartender had delivered little to no service. If the service provided to attendees of this conference is any indication of the level of service on a typical day at the Hyatt Bar or Hotel, they are doing nothing but turning people off, and losing future business. This was probably the worst bar/server customer experience I have ever had.

If you go to Green Bay, avoid this establishment if you care at all about the customer experience or good service. There are plenty of other great options in Green Bay. Clearly, the staff just doesn't care about their customers - they told me themselves!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Maria S, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2012

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Hyatt on Main during your attendance to the Conference on Tourism. We were thrilled to host this state wide convention and all the wonderful tour operators and lodging establishments. We truly apologize that you experienced service problems while in our bar. Rest assured this was addressed and we have taken action to better service our Guests. Thank you for bringing this to our attention as we appreciate all feedback.

Hyatt on Main Management

Reviewed March 8, 2012

I stayed at the Hyatt on Main - Green Bay for a recent conference. With 3 nights in a hotel room, I found it to be quite comfortable. It was a studio in a quiet corner. There was a sectional couch, flat screen tv, table and chairs, fridge, microwave and wet bar. Nice! Easy internet access made it easy to fill in the conference downtime with work. Lattes each morning at the market. Since it was attached to the Ki Convention Center, it made the whole conference a delight! The bar just off the atrium lobby was a nice place to drop anchor with drinks and many menu options.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank DJ7Chicago
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Recently updated, clean rooms with everything I needed for a 3 day conference stay. Close to good restaurants and shops and the attached convention center is so convenient.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Funkyfryed
Reviewed March 1, 2012

I have stayed at the Hyatt On Main several times, It was the Hotel Sierra. It is always clean. The rooms are large. With a sofa, Flat Screen TV, Bar, Refrigerator, Microwave. The bed is so comfy. Nice sheets and comforter.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Great place to stay! I have stayed here several times before. The rooms are always clean and the staff is always friendly. The place is upscale and have some of the most comfortable motel beds I have slept in. There are 2 flat screen tvs in each room one in the living room area and one in the bedroom. My company has had our annual sales confrence for years and I'm always glad they put us up here.

Note this place is connected to a very large confrence center and has a nice little bar and resteraunt in it as well. So its great for company meeting when you have people staying over night.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business