“Pretty standard place and OK rates”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #19 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
“Pretty standard place and OK rates”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I stayed here for a wedding on new years eve and it was pretty decent. The rooms are pretty basic, but could use a facelift. The rooms haven't been renovated in a while and it shows, but they have been kept up fairly well. The place is clean and it is what it is. The staff was very friendly and helpful, nothing but good things to say about the staff.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
CSGreenBay, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
ee978,

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for taking the time to review our property. I hope you had a great time at the wedding you attended! Hope to see you on your next trip to Green Bay!

Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Rhinelander
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I have never had a bad stay here. I always stay when in town. I must say this last stay topped it . I had a car accident while out for dinner. My car was totaled. Taxi brought us back. I told the front desk what happened and they gave me a later checkout (which I know is hard on the staff with arrivals) because the rental car was picking me up. They gave us a ride to the gas station to get baby aspirin which was needed for medical reasons. The next day my rental car was 90 min late and the desk clerk was trying to call them as well as myself. I believe his name was Seth? Sorry, I forget the name. But he was super nice and very helpful.
Stay here if you are in town.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Mary K,

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for writing such a positive review of our property. I am sorry to hear about the issues with your car etc, but very happy to hear that our staff accommodated your needs. We look forward to you staying in the future!

River Falls
Reviewed January 14, 2014

We never did stay at the hotel. We were scheduled to be there on Friday night. We had a 5 hour drive from eastern Wisconsin to get there. As we started out, there was a HUGE ice/snow/blizzard heading north through Wisconsin. Our daughter in Marshfield called to tell us "don't come!" It's awful driving here! So we turned around - and didn't get to attend that daughter's collge graduation! :(. We had NOT cancelled the room in the time frame that was given, because we honestly expected to be there. The management at the Comfort Suites arranged for us to get all of our money back for the stay. AWESOME!!!! Thank you and I will choose Comfort Suites again next time we need to stay!

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
CSGreenBay, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Wanita c,

I am sorry to hear that you were unable to attend your daughters college graduation. Thank you for taking the time to let the TripAdvisor community know how you were taken care of at our property! We hope you stay with us on your next trip to the Green Bay area.

Suamico, Wisconsin
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I attended the Gruber/Williquette wedding Saturday night and cannot say enough about the how wonderful the staff was. The young lady running the show, I believe her name was Evon was over the top professional and making sure everyone was happy. The servers and bartenders were very polite as well. I was very impressed.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
CSGreenBay, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Mary j,

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your positive feedback about our property. It is great to hear our staff helped make the wedding a great experience. We hope you stay with us on your next trip to Green Bay!

Menominee, Michigan
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for four nights while my husband had a knee replacement at St. Mary's hospital. The accommodations were very nice and the breakfast buffet was above average. The hotel is literally 3 minutes to St. Mary's hospital visitor's parking lot.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
CSGreenBay, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
BillieBob,

I am sorry to hear about your husbands knee replacement, I hope he is doing well!!!! Thank you for staying with us and thank you for taking the time to write such positive comments on TripAdvisor! We are happy to hear you enjoyed our Chef made to order omelets during the week. We hope you stay with us on your next trip to Green Bay (under other circumstances of course!).

Northfield
Reviewed December 11, 2013

For at least the past 6 years various members of my family have stayed at the Comfort Suites on Bond Street in Green Bay whenever we have been in town for family gatherings. Thanksgiving 2013 my adult son and husband stayed at the Comfort Suites and had a very good experience. The facililty is clean and well managed, the breakfast on Thanksgiving included omelets, and there is a restaurant and bar on the adjoining property. This will continue to be our hotel of choice when visiting Green Bay.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
CSGreenBay, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Mary H,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property for the TripAdvisor community! It is great to hear that the recent stay was a great experience and we are happy we could play a part in your family Thanksgiving! We look forward to seeing you and your family on your next trip to Green Bay!

Marquette, Michigan
Reviewed November 28, 2013

We had decided to stay at the CSGB for a park and fly after a good experience a few years ago. We were pleasantly surprised to be upgraded to a whirlpool suite upon check-in, primarily due to the pool area being under maintenance. We also received 4 drink coupons to 1951 where we also had a really good dinner. Our room was very nice, the tub worked well and even had a TV in the wall next to it. The bed and linen's were comfortable, the room had good amenities and the bathroom was clean and functional. I would expect that due to low use that morning they had a cab bring us to the airport and it was on-time. Our return was not as good, we called at baggage claim after we had collected our bags as instructed, and were told 10-15 minutes for the shuttle. 35 minutes later, the shuttle showed up. It's a good 15 minutes to the property, and there are closer options. The driver did not assist or offer bags on either end and had the heat cranked up so much it was stifling in the van. He was pleasant enough, but the service was poor.

Overall, I think we would consider this property if we were going to GB but I don't think we would use it for the park and fly.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
CSGreenBay, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
garpts,

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for taking the time to write such positive feedback about our hotel amenities. I am happy you enjoyed your upgrade to a whirlpool suite! Your constructive feedback allows us to continue to work on our free airport service for all future guests.

Thanks Again!