Tripadvisor
Green Bay
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews lambeau field comfortable bed nice hotel bathroom door stayed nights would stay again nice room clean rooms desk packers vanity fixtures sleeping
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I was a little disappointed on our recent stay. We stayed because we were traveling through the area with our kids. Lobby area is very small. Room was also pretty small with 2 full beds (not queens). Our kids wanted to enjoy the pool so we headed down to the pool where we noticed there was no hot tub. The pool water was freezing. My kids still went in but at various points came out with blue lips. The lobby for breakfast was pretty small and seating was limited. Breakfast consisted of waffles, eggs and sausage along with cereal, yogurt and juices. Overall, the hotel is pretty dated and would be fine for a quick one night stay, but I wouldn't recommend staying here if you want to use the pool area.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed November 15, 2019

We had a king suite. The bed was very comfortable. The room was large and included a sitting area. We had a refrigerator and microwave. The bathroom had a nice size vanity and shelves under the sink (which I like to put my toiletry bag, etc). The room was very clean. Price we paid was reasonable. The check in process efficient and staff were friendly and accomodating. The breakfast was good. We enjoyed our stay and definitely look forward to returning in the future.

Room tip: The hotel has two floors. There is no elevator which was not a problem for us. The king suites are located on the second floor.
Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed October 28, 2019

Last year this hotel got some renovations. The hotel was clean, but still very dated. Rooms were basic, but still old decor. Breakfast area is small, had to eat in the room one morning. Pool area was ok, but water was very clean.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed October 22, 2019

Awful hotel. No elevators. We had no housekeeping for two days! Door wouldn’t close to room and maintenance made it worse. For $325 a night, the worst place ever! I wouldn’t give any stats but it makes me. Customer Care call only wanted to sign me up for a membership. AWFUL!!!

Room tip: Save your money!
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed September 30, 2019

we were there for a green bay game and it was a very fair price compared to others. There are plenty of restaurants nearby. Check in was easy and they had express check out where they slip your check out print out and you could just leave. Parking is free.

Date of stay: September 2019