“good green bay stay”

Comfort Inn Green Bay
Ranked #34 of 42 Hotels in Green Bay
Reviewed December 22, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
taylor c, Manager at Comfort Inn Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Reviewed December 7, 2013

We only stayed one night here but would have been nice for more. We initially were checked into a different room that smelled of smoke. The desk clerk came down with keys for a new room right away and even offered to help move our baggage. The suite was nice and roomy. There could be a bit better housekeeping done. I saw some dirt in the corner in the bathroom like the sweeping wasn't complete. Breakfast was great. Full breakfast counter with scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, and most continental items. Staff was very friendly all throughout.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

This is probably a newer facility, it was extremely clean, both public areas and room, bathroom. GREAT water pressure and instant hot water in shower. Nice size suite. Nice, all white bedding. I've stayed in the hotels across the street from this one that back onto the on-ramp for Hwy 41 and this one was very quiet, especially in comparison. Friendly check-in and check-out. Standard breakfast stuff. My only complaint was Fox News on the TV in the breakfast area and an employee spouting political opinions that did not have a place in her job during breakfast.

Room Tip: Rooms on back side probably most quiet. No elevator so if you don't want to do stairs ask for f...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for choosing our hotel to stay at during your trip. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I picked this hotel due to price and relative ease in getting to Lambeau Field. I should have spent a little more money.

The hot tub / spa was not working and was closed for the duration of my stay. And I've seen above ground backyard pools (the kind purchased from WalMart) larger than the one in this hotel.

A single front desk staff takes care of both the front desk and the breakfast area. Tracie was working the front desk for both of the mornings that I stayed here. She was clearly more interested in the front desk duties and schmoozing with the customers than restocking breakfast items. On Sunday morning, her conversation with one older gentleman ventured into what one would consider “flirting” while younger children were easily within earshot. On Saturday morning, the front desk line kept growing and no food items were restocked until line at the front desk was done. We had to wait for 15 to 20 minutes to get a refill of the only syrup bottle that was available. When it had finally been refilled, the five people ahead of me who were waiting for it pretty much emptied the bottle and asked for more. Tracie replied with "jeez, are people drinking it?" When the forks had run out, she acted surprised like there should have still been some. Plates ran low and never were refilled prior to my leaving.

The man who was on the front desk each night we were there was very friendly and accomodating.

Room Tip: There is no elevator in this building so try to get a first floor room or pack lightly.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review. I'm very sorry to hear that you did not have the greatest experience while staying here and I do apologize for the breakfast not being the best also. I hope that if you do decide to stay with us again, that your experience will definitely be a better one.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I stayed here for my last night of business travel. I was a little early for check –in, but was accommodated well. The clerk seemed to be busy cleaning something so was a little pre-occupied, but provided good service, although not as friendly as normal I’m guessing. As I opened the room, it smelled a little stale like it hadn’t been used in a while. That went away as I was able to open the window to let some fresh air in. The room was pretty nice and the shower provided good pressure. However, the shining star of the room was the comfortable bed and soft comforter! I don’t know if it was really that good or I was really that tired at the end of my trip, but I slept VERY well. As I was only here one night, that’s about all I can say about this place. I left before breakfast began so can’t really comment on that. I enjoyed my stay here.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

We hope to see you again. Thanks for the review.

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

We are traveling across the country on our way to NY. I was on TripAdvisor searching for a good hotel that met our needs. Tracy at the front desk was so kind and helpful. She went above and beyond in helping us. When we arrived she was eexcited to meet my grandmother and I and checked us in with ease. Our room was nice and clean and the beds were comfortable. We were kinda sad when we learned the hot tub us broke, however they let us know that we were able to go to the fitness center down the street and enjoy their 2 hot tubs. The customer service was great. The stay was wonderful for midrange price hotel. We used the coupon in the hotel discount book . thank you Tracy for being a rock star.. You made our stay a memorable one..

• Stayed: October 2013

We are so glad to hear that you had a great stay. We hope that you'll consider staying with us again.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

First time to Green Bay -- Was here for Packers game-- stayed here on Sat 14th 2013 -- Checked in at like 1:30 p.m. -- The lady at the front desk is just a hoot -- very polite - showed us where the shuttle picks up for game day -- If we had any questions she would do her best to answer them--This place is a nice place to stay-- you can walk to Lambeau Field from here-- may take a little while -- also there are taxi's available from here on game days-- Just be prepared it may be a little noise the night before a game-- Just have a few more cocktails and you will be fine !!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple