All reviews attached restaurant family restaurant lambeau field smelled wonderful shower and toilet queen room good nights sleep located close in town clean rooms fridge and microwave coffee maker packers games bed was comfortable football game visiting green bay definitely stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2019

Quiet Clean and Comfortable
Easy to find location not far from Lambeau Field and the Resch Center.
Clean comfy rooms and excellent food at the restaurant.
Coffee maker,fridge and microwave in rooms. Bed was nice and comfy.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Linnea B, Manager at Bay Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2019

Thank you for the kind review. We hope to see you again for future visits!

Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

Went for lunch and chose the local favorite "Perch fry". WOW. Deliciously light and crispy breading on 3 decent size butterflies, with a choice of potato, homemade tartar sauce and coleslaw, and wonderful marble rye bread. Just moved up near the top of our all time fave restaurant meals list!

The waitstaff was extremely efficient, attentive and friendly. Have been there for the Sunday breakfast before and you will not be disappointed on any choice. You can see why folks even plan showers, parties and their card clubs there - they do it right

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
BayMotel, Manager at Bay Motel, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2019

Thank You for dining with us. We love to hear when someone else becomes a fan of our tasty food! Tell your friends and come again for a visit soon.

Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here by a recommendation. This hotel was great. It is in a great location. The bus stop is across the street for game day pickup. The staff were friendly. The residents of Green Bay were so friendly. We will be back.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tammie T
BayMotel, Manager at Bay Motel, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2019

Thank you for staying with us. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your time in Green Bay. Hope to see you on a return visit soon.

Reviewed December 15, 2018 via mobile

It may not be ultra modern or luxurious, but everything in my room was very clean! The bed was comfortable, bathroom spotless, shower and toilet were clean, and it even had a microwave, coffee maker, and refrigerator. The price was very low through Hotels.com. I felt secure and felt the neighborhood was safe as well. Located close to Lambeau field. They even supplied a coupon for their DELICIOUS restaurant on-site! The staff were all very friendly too. I will be staying there again for sure! Thank you for the great visit. Oh, forgot to mention the free Wi-Fi too!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank grandmaengineer
BayMotel, Manager at Bay Motel, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2018

Thank you for the kind review! We are very pleased you had an excellent experience with us. Hope you do visit us again soon.

Reviewed November 13, 2018

My Mom and I recently stayed at The Bay Motel in Green Bay Wisconsin. The temperature in our room was way too hot! I turned the thermostat all the way off, but it was 74 degrees in there all night. I hardly slept at all. When I contacted the motel a few days later by email, they told me that the room we were in, room 105, is right next to the boiler and that room gets hot. I wish I would have known that when I place the reservation. I like my room cool. Even with my fan blowing on my all night, I roasted.

I was hoping for some kind of compensation, but I did not get any. They did tell me which rooms are cooler for any future stays that I may have.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
BayMotel, Manager at Bay Motel, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2018

Thank you again for letting us know. We do appreciate all feedback we receive, as we use it to educate ourselves about our guest's needs. We were pleased to hear in your e-mail that your mother slept through the night and was comfortable. We do apologize you were uncomfortable with the temperature of the room and again we hope you are able to give us another try sometime in the future, now knowing which room you would prefer to avoid. Please accept our sincerest apologizes.