“Good food!”

Ranked #20 of 36 Restaurants in Grafton
Dunedin, Florida
“Good food!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Rotisserie chicken was very tasty as were the bourbon yams. Bread and honey butter served with meals.

Visited March 2013

Joliet, Illinois, United States
“One Awesome Experience, One Poor Experience.”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

The first time we came here I got the Black and Bleu burger. It was amazing, great taste and cooked medium to a perfection. I love the taste or charcoal grilled burgers. The second time, however, not as pleasant. I got their signature burger and not only was the charcoal tast missing... but the burger was so overcooked without taste that I felt like I was eating a grey piece of rubber. Would I try this place again? only because the first burger was so good. One of the best I've ever had.

Visited March 2013
Manitowoc
“Charcoal Grill in Manitowoc”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We ate at the one in Manitowoc! the service was terrific, the cocktails "just right" and the food was plentiful; we even took half of our meal home with us (burger and Friday Fish Fry); not too noisy (like those other "roadhouses"), the very clean.
We'll go back again!
JJ

• Visited November 2012
St. Simons Island
“Great Stop for the Ballgame”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I'm a Georgia boy on business in Grafton, staying at the Baymont, and needed a place to catch the Atlanta Braves playing in the Wild Card playoffs. (that didn't go so well!). This was a block away so I walked up and sat at the bar.

Now, the bar was insane busy and there was just one girl, Michelle, trying to handle everyone. She was awesome. Friendly yet attentive. She refilled my drink a couple of times gratis just because of the wait.

The crab soup was delicious, as was my entree'. I was able to watch several ballgames and left a hearty tip for the bartender because she was first class.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank FMcKinnonSSI
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“from bad to worst”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

we used to come here at least once or twice a month, beside the fact that in over 3 yrs, they where never able to cook my burger the way I wanted it [maybe twice they did].that I can live with if the beef is good, but on the last visit I found a hair inside the burger meat. that was our last visit there.

Visited April 2012