“Just passing through town..”
Review of Juice's Ghost Town

Juice's Ghost Town
Ranked #5 of 37 Restaurants in Grafton
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2010

We were just passing through town on our way to Door County. We stayed at the new Hampton Inn down the street (very nice). We ate at the "Ghost Town". It was really a fun place to go! The people we very friendly and accommodating. We found the food to be very good. The place had a nice "homey" feel.

2  Thank rexboo

Reviewed August 25, 2009

I have been to Ghost town a few times and have been shocked by how good the food is. I have been to Many other places and nothing quite compares to the quality the flavor or the excellence of the food I have gotten here. The service on a few occasions was not the best but I think our server was the owners wife. But the chefs food was outstanding I will continue to go and enjoy yhte food there as long as I can

2  Thank donjaun
Reviewed March 23, 2009

My wife and I have been to Ghost Town twice and plan to go back many more times. The staff is excellent, very friendly and prompt. Although it strikes me very much as a neighborhood bar and does seem to have many regulars, no one there makes you feel unwelcome if it is your first time there. The bartenders both times I've been there, Doug and Bob, take time to talk to everyone and are very quick to refill your drink or take care of you in any other way they can. The food is excellent; although it is a little pricey the portions are decent sized and taste excellent. I would recommend Ghost Town to anyone in the Grafton area or who may be passing through as they are located not far from the highway.

1  Thank SoxLeafs