“Worth the trip!!!”

Juice's Ghost Town
Ranked #7 of 36 Restaurants in Grafton
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Milwaukee
“Worth the trip!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

We hadn't been to this restaurant in a few years, and when we found ourselves in Grafton last week, decided to try it again. It was wonderful. Great waitstaff, exellent food, just great. And they were so accomodating to change the sauce on the chicken cordon bleu for me. We will not waste time in going back!

• Visited June 2013

Chicago
1,304 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,180 helpful votes
“boring lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

My wife and I had lunch here while passing though this area on the way to Door County. We both ordered their breaded Pike. We both thought that the fish was bland, boring, and tasteless. The meal came with fries that were crispy and also came with a small side of coleslaw, which was good and had a hint of horseradish. The service here was just average.

• Visited May 2013
Grafton, Wisconsin
“Always excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great food and great service. On the rare ocassion that something hasn't been to my liking, it was corrected immediately or I was given credit.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Jill H
Port Washington, Wisconsin
“Friday Fish Fry”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

We've been to Ghost Town a few times but when we went on a Friday night, the place was crazy busy! We ordered the fish fry and really enjoyed it. The fish was fried just right...not greasy at all. The other times we've been there, the food has been just average. The place is very small so sometimes you have to wait quite awhile to get a table. If you're going to go, I suggest you go on a Friday night and order the fish fry.

Visited November 2012
Crystal Lake, Illinois, United States
“A destination if you love great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

This restaurant is a destination that cannot be missed. In an old building that is reminiscent of an old time 50s dinner club that atmosphere is casual and friendly but the food is the huge draw. The food is amazing I had the primerib wrap and was in awe of how amazing the sandwich tasted. Great flavor, shaved prime rib with cheese, lettuce and tomatoes all wrapped in a herb tortilla with fries, and the owner was so sweet he let me keep my drink cup since I loved that it had the name of the restaurant on it. Don't miss it and take a ride and check it out

• Visited July 2012