“Buttery goodness”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Heart of Grafton Family Restaurant
Reviewed February 22, 2013

If you're looking for a place where the eggs are buttery, the hash browns are buttery, the toast is buttery, and the sausages are fatty, then this is the place for you. The other reviews look like grade inflation to me. At best, this your average lunch counter-style eatery. Next time I would look elsewhere.

1  Thank dos_companeros

Reviewed September 1, 2012

We drove out to the Grafton Family Restaurant from Milwaukee, it was a nice drive and we enjoyed our fish fry, our waitress was Kimmy and she was very attentive and friendly.

1  Thank 649mary35
Reviewed July 10, 2012

The Heart of Grafton Family Restaurant is a clean, cozy restaurant in Grafton, a small town just 5 minutes off of Highway 43 between Milwaukee and Port Washington, Wisconsin (exit 92). For anyone wanting breakfast, and traditional meals like corned beef hash, egg salad sandwiches (delicious) omemade soups, burgers and steaks in a very friendly, local spot, try the Family Restaurant. They also have a Fish Fry on Fridays, a must in every Wisconsin restaurant and bar. Nearby are a few antique shops plus a hiddden gem, a charity shop called Family Sharing just 5 minutes from the restaurant. Ask for directions. But drive the speed limit...this pretty river town has a reputation as a speed trap.

There is also a bar and bowling alley adjacent to the restaurant open evenings. Check for bolwing hours..

2  Thank jcbexleyoh
Reviewed April 10, 2012

We stopped for breakfast while travelling. Traditional breakfast items prepared quickly and served piping hot. Our server Lori was very friendly and efficient.

1  Thank Jim S
Reviewed January 8, 2008

I just wanted people to know how wonderful the owners of this restaurant are. I am a wish granter for the Make-a-Wish Foundation, and I have a wish child who is in the hospital. He would not eat anything except beef stroganoff, so I called restaurants all over to find one that had beef stroganoff so that I could bring him some. When I spoke to the Grafton Family Restaurant, they said they did not have any, but that they would make it for me. When I went to pick it up, I was pleased to find that not only did they take the time to make it, but they donated such a large quantity. They are great people, and my wish child loved it!!

1  Thank ttslaw