“Good breakfast spot”

Heart of Grafton Family Restaurant
Au Train, MI
“Good breakfast spot”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

We stopped for breakfast while travelling. Traditional breakfast items prepared quickly and served piping hot. Our server Lori was very friendly and efficient.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Jim S

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Most generous people”
Reviewed January 8, 2008

I just wanted people to know how wonderful the owners of this restaurant are. I am a wish granter for the Make-a-Wish Foundation, and I have a wish child who is in the hospital. He would not eat anything except beef stroganoff, so I called restaurants all over to find one that had beef stroganoff so that I could bring him some. When I spoke to the Grafton Family Restaurant, they said they did not have any, but that they would make it for me. When I went to pick it up, I was pleased to find that not only did they take the time to make it, but they donated such a large quantity. They are great people, and my wish child loved it!!

1 Thank ttslaw