“Good BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Nice place for lunch. Good menu, good service. Many good sauces to try. Good place for a quick but not fast food lunch.

1  Thank WI_Traveler2007

Reviewed June 15, 2014

We expected a crowd on a Fathers Day but we never expected dinner at 500 to last until 730!
Very slow, felt sorry for waitress. Food was ok. Burnt Brussels spouts, mealy shrimp and nasty Cuban sandwich. Ribs were good and fries were fantastic . High noise level got old fast...won't return anytime soon.

Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

I stumbled upon thus restaurant while passing through town. I was just looking for a light something non-fast food and was pleasantly surprised. The burnt ends were super tender and the West barbeque sauce was perfectly balanced. I accompanied my BBQ with a side salad and was pleased by the fact it was the run-of-the-mill iceberg blah. All the greens were real mixed greens and it was super fresh.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great food, atmosphere, and service. Ribs are amazing! All of their sauces are homemade. Fries with dipping sauce and creamed corn are favorite sides!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I was very pleasantly surprised when visiting this restaurant last week. One of my major complaints in general about barbecue is that it can be smothered in the sauce and you can't taste the meat very well. This restaurant serves five different barbecue sauces at your table, but none are applied to the meat except by you. I had a combination of the brisket and St. Louis ribs and both are outstanding. I didn't add any barbecue sauce, as I liked the meat just as it was, but I could see in the future perhaps trying one or two of the sauces. I thought the brisket was absolutely outstanding, and the ribs cooked to perfection. I will definitely revisit this restaurant in the near future and often.