All reviews water street brewery concordia university freeway side freeway noise great hotel king suite complimentary breakfast clean rooms newer hotel milwaukee area restaurants and shopping fitness room nice breakfast pool and hot tub a great stay would stay here again great room
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My family stayed here for a wedding and the stay was excellent! The staff was amazing and so friendly. I'll definitely recommend staying at this hotel. There is a restaurant next door and I think they close at midnight so you have options for food.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
amandah0321, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Kezia M,

Thank you for the great review! I am happy to see that you enjoyed your time with us. We strive to provide a 5 out of 5 experience for all of our guest, and I am glad that we delivered. We hope to see you again next time you are in the Grafton area.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Clean place and friendly staff. The rooms were nothing special but nice. Road noise was extremely loud. Complimentary breakfast was just ok. Good location. I would recommend this place although the room price was a bit higher than I would have expected for this type of hotel.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
amandah0321, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi scottgH1440ML,

Thank you for the great review! I'm happy to see that overall you enjoyed your time with us. We strive to provide a 5 out of 5 experience for all of our guests, and I am sorry that we fell short of that. I appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 30, 2019

The noise is unreal. We will not recommend this hotel for that reason alone. It was hard to even hear the tv!! The place is clean, but if you want to sleep? Forget about it! Even using earplugs doesn’t help much.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
amandah0321, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2019

Dear Trish725,

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. We strive to provide a 5 out of 5 experience for all of our guests, and I am sorry to see that we fell short of that due to the highway noise. Please know that we'd be happy to try and accommodate a request for the parking lot side of the hotel next time you are in the area. Again, I apologize that you were not able to enjoy your time with us, but we do hope to see you again next time you are in Grafton.

Reviewed August 28, 2019

This was a very new hotel with excellent amenities, a pool, hot tub, new exercise equipment, a GREAT multi-item breakfast, fantastic rooms, etc. The check-in was not that good since the staff member did not seem to have a clue. Other than that, this was one of the best hotel experiences I have ever had.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
amandah0321, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2019

Hi texastea2015,

Thank you for the 5 out of 5 review! I am happy to see that overall you enjoyed your time with us, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 16, 2019 via mobile

This hotel was clean and close to several places we were visiting. Would definitely go back. Breakfast was great and they kept it well stocked and hot. Staff was friendly and helpful. Highly recommend.

Trip type: Traveled with family
amandah0321, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2019

Hi Donna T,

Thank you for the 5 star review! I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your time with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in the area.