“Nice Hotel, But Noisy”

Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Grafton
Reviewed August 24, 2014

This was a very nice Hampton with a friendly staff, clean room and great breakfast. My only complaint was the noise level, this property is located between railroad tracks and the highway. We were unfortunate enough to experience 2 trains the night we stayed.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Nick R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2014

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We value all of our guest feedback. I am sorry to hear you experienced noise from the train during your stay with us. We do hope that we will see you again when in the area. Thanks again.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

The rooms are fantastic with modern features and nicely sized. They keep the hotel and the rooms nice and clean. However, anyone who needs to sleep in silence may find that this hotel located off of I-43 has some disturbing highway noise.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We value all of our guest feedback. We hope we will see you again when in the area. Thanks again for the review.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

Good location for business traveler and easy to find near highway. Comfortable bed, clean room and good breakfast selection. Welcoming staff who greet you upon arrival and make checkout swift and easy. I will stay here again on my next business trip.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

Got a king suite, was very clean and comfortable for our one night stay. My wife has a cinnamon allergy and the staff made sure that there was no cinnamon things on the breakfast menu which was very nice. My only complaint is that my shower temperature was very erratic, I think its because our room was right next to housekeeping and they were probably running a lot of washing machines while I was taking my shower, not a big deal though. The road noise didn't bother me but it is noticeable if you are on the side of the interstate though. All in all a good clean room that I enjoyed and would recommend.

Room Tip: The hotel is really close to the interstate so if road noise bothers you ask for a room on the non h...
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Nick R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2014

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We value all of our guest feedback and are happy to hear you had enjoyed your stay with us here. We hope that we will see you again when in the area. Thanks again for the review.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

The hotel had an elegant atmosphere and was clean and friendly. We had the king suite and it was wonderful! I will stay there every time I come to visit my sister and her family. It was nice to have some time to sleep in and have a leisurely breakfast before we started out day. Very nice hotel with friendly people.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed August 16, 2014

Room clean and spacious. Breakfast options were good compared to other free breakfast hotels. Coffee and cookies available all day. Pool looked nice but did not use. Restaurants and shopping near hotel.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

This is THE place to stay in Grafton. It is convenient to the interstate, and shopping and restaurants are nearby. The brewery next door is worth the trip. The entire hotel looks new and fresh. Beds are comfortable, the rooms are quiet and spacious and quite luxurious. I have no problem with giving this inn two thumbs way up!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nick R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton WI. We value all of our guest feedback and are excited to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Hampton. We hope that we will see you again soon when in the Grafton area. Thanks again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Grafton
Comfort Inn & Suites. Grafton-Milwaukee
Holiday Inn Port Washington
Holiday Inn Port Washington
#2 of 3 in Port Washington
Four Points by Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton? Share your experiences!