“Great Service”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Grafton
Pardeeville, United States
“Great Service”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Very helpful staff at all times. Plenty room to sit and eat breakfast even when it was very busy. Food was excellent always a hot items to choose from. Rooms were very clean and quiet. I would stay again when in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Nick R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
I would like to take the time to thank you for writing a review for the Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton WI. We do value all of our guest feedback and are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Hampton. We hope to see you again when in the Grafton area. Thanks again for the review. Hope to see you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
San Diego, California
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Accommodations were fine and clean, staff friendly, got very little sleep with the highway noise, don't take a room on that side! Very typical of a Hampton Inn, free wifi, breakfast, etc. Close to where we were attending a wedding reception made us choose this location

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to write a review. We value all of our guest feedback. We are sorry to hear that the noise from the Hwy was a disturbance. We do hope if you are back in the area again you will chose to stay with us. Thanks again for the review if there is anything in the future we can do for you please feel free to let us know.
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Very clean and comfortable. Great location right off the interstate and with a 1/4 mile of a gas station, Starbucks, Target and much more. Breakfast was decent. This was a repeat stay for us and we'll keep going back!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Nick R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for our Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton WI. We value all of our guest feedback and are very excited to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We also hope to see you again when in the Grafton area. Thanks again.
Grafton, United States
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Nick R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We are happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us here at the hotel. We hope to see you again when in the area. Thanks again.
Roseville, United States
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Hamptons are nice hotels, and this one is okay. But it wasn't exceptional, and the price was high for a very ordinary and slightly disappointing stay. Rooms were clean, beds were awesome. First day breakfast okay, not exceptional. Second day breakfast, ran out of yogurt, which happened to be one of the few things I could eat on that days menu. Hotel staff were okay, but I didn't feel an overly strong feeling of welcome or 'specialness'. I am a regular Hampton Inns patron; it is my hotel of choice when traveling. This experience just didn't measure up.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for the hotel. We value all of our guest feedback. I do see that we had ran out of yogurt during your stay with us here. I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel for that. We do hope we see you again when in the area.
Leslie, United States
Reviewed June 12, 2014

The experience in the hotel was great, the problems we had with my guests arriving before me, was a disaster. I had called to tell them my guests were arriving earlier than myself and what did we need to do. I was told that they only needed to tell them they were under my name, I asked if there was anything else and was told there wasn't. When my daughter arrived and gave them my name, she was given a hard time by the clerk, My daughter called me and I got upset . I called them and the same clerk gave me a hard time. She said there were no notes there explaining my situation. I told her that was not my problem and that was not the way I expected to be serviced. THe issue was resolved because I decided nothing was going to be accomplished talking to this person.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for the hotel. I would like to apologize regarding the check in issues with your guests when arrived to the hotel. We do value all of our guest feedback. We hope that we will see you again when in the area.
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed June 4, 2014

The Grafton Hampton is a great place to stay in the northern suburbs of Milwaukee. Although north of Milwaukee, Grafton is an easy drive up I43. Grafton and the Cederburg areas have a good mix of restaurants, microbrewerys, winerys, parks and shops. The Grafton staff is responsive to guest needs.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Nick R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton WI. We value all of our guest feedback and are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here at the hotel. We also hope to see you when in the Grafton area. Thanks again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grafton
Comfort Inn & Suites. Grafton-Milwaukee
Holiday Inn Port Washington
#2 of 3 in Port Washington
Baymont Inn & Suites Mequon Milwaukee Area
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Germantown

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton? Share your experiences!