“Grafton Hampton Inn”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Grafton
Grafton, United States
“Grafton Hampton Inn”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great. Great.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Nick R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We are happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us here at the hotel. We hope to see you again when in the area. Thanks again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Roseville, United States
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Hamptons are nice hotels, and this one is okay. But it wasn't exceptional, and the price was high for a very ordinary and slightly disappointing stay. Rooms were clean, beds were awesome. First day breakfast okay, not exceptional. Second day breakfast, ran out of yogurt, which happened to be one of the few things I could eat on that days menu. Hotel staff were okay, but I didn't feel an overly strong feeling of welcome or 'specialness'. I am a regular Hampton Inns patron; it is my hotel of choice when traveling. This experience just didn't measure up.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for the hotel. We value all of our guest feedback. I do see that we had ran out of yogurt during your stay with us here. I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel for that. We do hope we see you again when in the area.
Leslie, United States
Reviewed June 12, 2014

The experience in the hotel was great, the problems we had with my guests arriving before me, was a disaster. I had called to tell them my guests were arriving earlier than myself and what did we need to do. I was told that they only needed to tell them they were under my name, I asked if there was anything else and was told there wasn't. When my daughter arrived and gave them my name, she was given a hard time by the clerk, My daughter called me and I got upset . I called them and the same clerk gave me a hard time. She said there were no notes there explaining my situation. I told her that was not my problem and that was not the way I expected to be serviced. THe issue was resolved because I decided nothing was going to be accomplished talking to this person.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for the hotel. I would like to apologize regarding the check in issues with your guests when arrived to the hotel. We do value all of our guest feedback. We hope that we will see you again when in the area.
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed June 4, 2014

The Grafton Hampton is a great place to stay in the northern suburbs of Milwaukee. Although north of Milwaukee, Grafton is an easy drive up I43. Grafton and the Cederburg areas have a good mix of restaurants, microbrewerys, winerys, parks and shops. The Grafton staff is responsive to guest needs.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Nick R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton WI. We value all of our guest feedback and are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here at the hotel. We also hope to see you when in the Grafton area. Thanks again.
Black River Falls, United States
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Clean comfortable rooms...we booked a double queen room but discovered that there was no closet and was a bit tighter than we expected; reception responded immediately and relocated us to a larger room and was receptive to our request to stay on the parking lot side which is quieter. Have stayed here before and will definitely return...One of the best breakfasts around...staff were all pleasant and responsive to our needs...

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed May 29, 2014

This hotel was nice and clean with comfortable rooms and nice amenities. A little off the beaten path but easy access to highway and quiet area. Only downside is that I think it is a little pricey for what you get, but would stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Nick R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write us a review for your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton WI. We value all of our guest feedback and are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We also hope to see you again when in the Grafton area. Thanks again.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed May 22, 2014

I just returned home from a two night stay at the Hampton Inn. It was a beautiful hotel! The staff was so friendly. The bed was comfortable and the hot breakfast in the morning was wonderful. We received a special bereavement rate since we were there for a funeral. I would highly recommend the Hampton Inn!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Nick R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton, responded to this review, May 23, 2014
I would like to thank you for taking the time to wrtie a review for the Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton WI. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here at the hotel. We also hope we will see you again when in the Grafton area. Thanks again hope to see you soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grafton
Washington House Inn
Holiday Inn Port Washington
Holiday Inn Port Washington
#2 of 3 in Port Washington
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Germantown

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton? Share your experiences!