“Comfortable!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Grafton
Horicon, United States
“Comfortable!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

The room was neat and clean and the beds were amazingly comfortable! In the morning the complimentary breakfast was the perfect start for the day and end for the trip! I would highly recommend this hotel!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Nick R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton WI, We value all of our guest feedback and are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We also hope to see you when in the Grafton area again. Thanks again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
United States
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Everything was nice, clean, beds and pillows nice. staff very professional, breakfast OK but traffic noise was loud and we had some trouble sleeping. Don't know what else to say will just keep writing until I have 200 characters.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Nick R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
I would like to thank you for taking the time for writing a review. We value all of our guest feedback. We also hope to see you again when in the area. Thanks again.
Mequon, United States
Reviewed September 12, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Hampton in Meqon while attending a wedding. The room was spacious and very clean and the Hotel staff was excellent. We had a great time and would stay again. The complimentary breakfast was very good and the room was exceptional quiet.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Nick R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Hampton Inn & Suites. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We also hope to see you again if in the area. Thanks again.
Bedford, United States
Reviewed September 11, 2013

The Grafton Hampton was booked for my daughter's wedding guests. The customer service was excellent, the breakfast area was very clean and the food was very good. The rooms were clean and spacious. The beds were sooooo comfortable.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I woul d like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton. We are happy to hear the wedding group enjoyed the stay with us for the special occasion. We hope to see you again when in the area. Thanks again.
Jefferson WI, United States
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Nice place to stay. Ask for room on east side of building because I-43 is on the west side and it can be loud at times. Priced about $25 more than should be for the area. Continental breakfast was better than most other motels. Breakfast room is large and easy to move around it with people in it. Guest services were very good and speedy.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Nick R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for the hotel. We hope to see you again when in the area. Thanks again.
Iowa
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

We spent four nights here during Harley's 110th anniversary. Our room was large, check in was smooth, pool was nice, and the breakfast was good. Lots of other Harley riders staying at this Hampton. Brewery just down the street, a BP on the corner, and the Ghost Town bar across Hyw. 60.

Nice, newer hotel

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton. We value all of our guest feedback and hope to see you again when in the area. Thanks again.
South Carolina
Reviewed September 5, 2013

When I made my reservations the Hilton web site would not let me enter my AARP number. I made a note of this on the reservation web site and said I would show my card at check in but was refused the discount by management. They had not changed their rates for an event weekend so I got a better rate than they wanted me to have, so in turn they refused the additional AARP discount even though it was on the web site when I made my reservation.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for the hotel. I am sorry we did not have anymore discounts available for you during your stay with us. We hope to see you again when in the area. Thanks again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grafton
Comfort Inn & Suites. Grafton-Milwaukee
Holiday Inn Port Washington
#2 of 3 in Port Washington
Baymont Inn & Suites Mequon Milwaukee Area
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Germantown

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton? Share your experiences!