“Best. Pizza. Ever!!!!!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Stanley, North Dakota
“Best. Pizza. Ever!!!!!!!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We have a family cabin in Barnes, Wisconsin, and my family has been coming here since I was a baby. There's a good reason for it too: this is HANDS DOWN the best pizza ever. Every person I've brought to the lake has said the same thing.
I'm bummed that I live so far away now, and the hours have become very limited. They sell frozen pizzas, but I haven't like them-however, my sister says its because I don't cook it right in the oven. If you do, she says it's just as good as it coming right out of the oven.
You have a beautiful view of the lake, and can take the steps and bridges down there after a bite to eat, it's so pretty.
I know they have a campground here, but I've never stayed since we have a lake place. This is just about the pizza.
Say hello to the bartender John! Best pizza joint EVER, can't say enough good stuff about this place. The spaghetti is amazing too :)

• Visited August 2012