“Food and waitress were great - Hostess was almost enough not to come”

Devon Seafood + Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
Devon Seafood + Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 46 Restaurants in Glendale
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Sliver Spring & Port Washington Road
Description: Devon Seafood Grill is an upscale seafood restaurant offering simply-prepared fresh fish, premium steaks, an impressive wine cellar and handcrafted cocktails.
Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin
“Food and waitress were great - Hostess was almost enough not to come”
Reviewed June 3, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Walked past the patio and saw open tables for dinner. When we walked in asked the hostess to sit outside. She told us there were no tables, after going back and forth she asked a co-worker - perhaps a host or the manager in a table was clear and then had him take us out.

Our server Brittany was great and so was the food and atmosphere but it was very much a turn off to argue with the hostess about a table being available.

The hostess sat countless other tables outside throughout the night and was very pleasant with each of them - even offering to move them inside if they became cold but did not treat my wife and I with the same respect.

First impressions are everything and she is lucky that Brittany and the food made up for her negative one.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank jacob_ruck_

Wakeman, Ohio
“Supper at Devon”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

The meal started with biscuits as verses bread. Good and served with a cinnamon butter. While hungry, it was a little late and we opted not to get an appetizer. I ordered the seared scallops and my buddy ordered the Ahi Tuna. They were running low on the scallops so I had to change my order to Mixed Grill. The waitress comp'ed me a cup of gumbo. It was very good. The Mixed Grill came with a side of lobster mac and cheese and green beans. The Mixed Grill was excellent. The mac and cheese was a little dry. I am sorry I didn't have room for desert.

• Visited May 2014
“Management is wonderful.”
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

This was the first time that I took my best friend out for a nice dinner and our server was preoccupied with a very rude group of men at the bar. We may have been waiting on our food for longer than desired, but the manager took control of the situation and services us to the best of her abilities. I was astounded. The dessert was AMAZING.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Devon's Seafood grill”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Devon's grill serves excellent fish, flown in fresh on a daily basis. They also have nonfish items too, which are also excellent. They usually have a special on Tues. Evening, which comes to us by e-mail.

The Sunday brunch is lovely and they have the best selections of foods!

This is a first class restaurant!!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Milwaukeern
Clayton, North Carolina
“Great Seafood in a small town”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Devon's is one of the best seafood restaurants. It's located in Bayshore Towne Center which is also a nice experience if you have never visited. Glendale is about 10-15 miles north of downtown Milwaukee, right off I43 and very easy to get to. Not only is their seafood selection outstanding, fresh and always changing, their steaks are excellent as well! In the warmer weather, they have a very nice outdoor seating area and the indoor dining room is also very nice. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited March 2014