“THIS is the place for Frozen Custard”

Kopp's Frozen Custard Stand
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Glendale
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed August 4, 2014

There are many places in the Milwaukee area to buy frozen custard. If you only have a chance to go to one, Kopp's is it. The best quality, the best flavor-of-the day. Favs: caramel cashew & cherry amaretto cheesecake. My hubby likes their burgers, too.

Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

I have been going to this place for years and it never disappoints. The burgers are enormous anf juicy and the frozen custard is delicious. It is very popular so expect to wait for your order especially during peak hours but the wait is worth it. You can even check online to see their frozen custard flavors for the week! definitely stop in and try a burger here!

2  Thank spacy87
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Super delicious! Make sure that you take a look at the flavor forecast! Lots of great kinds to try! You will not be disappointed. This was the first place I went in Milwaukee and it did not let me down!

Reviewed August 3, 2014

I grew up in Milwaukee; I remember the frozen custard at the old Pig 'n' Whistle and from Kopps. The PnW is long gone; Kopps just keeps on going, and I just keep on going to Kopps when I visit "home." Frozen Custard at its best - truly so. Red Raspberry, Butter Pecan, Caramel Cashew, Turtle Sundae, Mint Chocolate Chip ... just a few of my favourites. People I meet across USA know about Kopps, and all agree - Kopps is THE BEST.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

One of the treats from my childhood was Milwaukee's Frozen Custard. It is even better today. I don't live there now but visit several times per year and never miss Kopp's Frozen Custard.