“Excellent”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Excellent”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Individually prepared burgers, sandwiches and ice cream. Fantastic flavors. always high quality The ice cream is changed daily. I highly recommend the grilled cheese sandwich as well..

Visited January 2013

west allis
“Yummy for my Tummy”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

The Custard is superb. My favorite is Carmel Cashew, no wait I like Vanilla the best, no I'm sorry I think Butter Pecan is no. 1. Oh I cain't decide for sure, I wish the prices were lower so I could buy more because I'm not that fat its really my girth shirt.

• Visited January 2013
San Mateo, California
“#1 for a Reason!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I have always made it a point to visit Kopp's whenever I go to Milwaukee. It is a little piece of heaven in the heartland. The first few times I went there was for the frozen custard. To me the it has the richness of ice cream with the texture of soft serve frozen yogurt. So many great flavors! My favorite (which changes, from time to time) is caramel cashew!

Don't forget about the burgers! This was a big mistake I made for a couple of years until I decided to get one and a shake. I was blown away by how well the burger made and the size as well. The quality of beef is also noteworthy. I have been pleasantly surprised by the service and food at Kopps and would highly recommend any visitor to Milwaukee to go regardless if it is for the custard or the burgers.

• Visited November 2012
NY
“So Goood!!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Kopps always satisfies. The food is good but the custard is great. Different flavors each day. Enjoy whenever you are in the area.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank NYTripper088
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Kopps is amazing”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Best Custard in the city, BY FAR. Flavors of the day are usually delicious, however, I really recommend the staples (choc, vanilla) MALTS are amazing. Burgers are huge.

Visited January 2013