“Follow the crowd here”

Bar Louie
Ranked #10 of 46 Restaurants in Glendale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 26, 2013

This club has an awesome outdoor area with lots of seating, good music, and a nice bar with lots of choices. The indoor section had a big bar with dozens of beers on tap. There weren't enough TVs in there to call it a sports bar, it's more of a night club atmosphere without the lights. It appears that people roam in packs between the downtown bars, so follow the crowd here, because it gets hopping.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

as usual, lots of tvs, but the food was great, with a good happy hour selection. very noisy, bur this is a sports bar.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We went to lunch at Bar Louie with a group of 10. The service was quick and friendly. The appetizers and meals we all had were wonderful. I had the bacon mac and cheese and it was delicious. It had a great atmosphere TV's on to watch football. Over all it was a great place. I will go back again.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The food was good. We were treated well by a waiter we knew from another place. I don't like malls or crowds so it's good for me to like such a place.

1  Thank thedoglady
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I'm not entirely sure where all the negative views for this restaurant on other websites are coming from, but I've had nothing but wonderful experiences since first coming here on a friend's suggestion a year ago. Visited this afternoon and received superbly attentive service, quality food (as I would think the photos I've uploaded would indicate), and a lovely atmosphere...just as I have on every other occasion. Would definitely go back, and would probably make this my first choice on subsequent trips to Bayshore in light of Coa's shuttering.

Been to Bar Louie? Share your experiences!