“A very nice hotel in great location”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee Bayshore Area
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Glendale
Reviewed December 5, 2013

This recently remodeled hotel is comfortable, appealing and convenient to Milwaukee and the Bay Shore Shopping Center. We like the ability to visit with friends in the lobby area and walk to dinner at the various restaurants in Bay Shore Shopping Center.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Like one of the other reviewers, I consider myself an LQ "junkie". I frequently stay at LaQuinta's when I'm out of town at dogs shows and even when I'm not competing, we ALWAYS travel with our dogs and LQ is the only chain where every franchise is dog-friendly.

There are LQ's and there are LQ's. And this certainly ranks with the best (comparable to the LQ's in Valdosta GA...and Flagstaff AZ.). The front desk staff is superb. The 1-bedroom suite is probably the most spacious I've ever had with a foyer area. Location is excellent...very close to the upscale Bay Shore shopping center.

One small "minus"....the hotel is on a busy street and while there is a sidewalk, there really isn't a good, spacious dog-walking area. Still, if you're in the Milwaukee area and are looking for a centrally-located, dog-friendly accomodation, you can't go wrong here.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 3, 2013

The facility was quiet, clean and well serviced. My stay was for 4 nights and I had no complaints. I especially appreciated the comfortable mattress. The breakfst bar was adequate but could have had additional hot items.

A TripAdvisor Member
Madison, Wisconsin, USA
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We visit family in Milwaukee frequently. For the last few years we stayed at the Radisson off of Port Washington. Our last visit in Oct 2013 with a large family group was our worst hotel experience ever...for everyone. The place has gone totally downhill.

This time around I picked La Quinta by Bayshore. What an improvement!! My whole family loved the place from the modern spacious suites, to the huge pool, the friendly helpful staff, and the nice breakfast (included).

This will be our 1st choice for all future Milwaukee visits.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Service was great, all employees I met were friendly courteous and knowledgeable. I always stay at La Quinta Inn & Suites. Have had my room upgraded without asking or any cost to me. Service is always is always prompt and friendly.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

The newly renovated rooms were very nice and the breakfast area looked much better. The colors in our room were cheerful and matched well. Loved the sounds of the ocean on the TV. The staff was exceptionally nice and helpful. Would definitely stay here again. Close to the Bay Shore Mall and right in the hub of things.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Just stayed at the Inn last four days. Wonderful experience. St aff was very friendly. Rooms were above average with plenty of room. Although the inn was busy it was very quiet.

Pool area very nice and the breakfast was very good for a hotel type offer. I am wondering if those that posted bad reviews were staying at the other La Quinta down the block. That place looked shabby.

I would stay there again and recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glendale
Downtown
Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Downtown
Days Inn & Suites Milwaukee
#43 of 56 in Milwaukee

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee Bayshore Area? Share your experiences!