List of things that went wrong this visit:
1. Internet wouldn't connect 80% of the time
2. Television went in and out of service
3. Couldn't use side door
4. Room smelled like smoke
5. Terrible night front desk service
6. Couldn't use some elevators
This was a horrible trip and I would not have stayed here had my company not been paying for it. I would never pay out of my own pocket to stay here. I called about the television and the front desk lady said the TV doesn't work when the weather is bad (it was drizzling outside, no thunder, no lightening, just light rain). I told her this was one of many inconveniences, she said the manager would be in the next day if I wanted to do anything about it. She sounded like, and all but said, she could care less. Sounds like she should be answering the phone anywhere but at a place of business. She did nothing to try and assist me and she was the same one I spoke with last night about the internet. Pretty much said, "don't know what's wrong. Sorry." She sounded anything but sorry.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee Bayshore Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee/Glendale - Bayshore Hotel Glendale
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Milwaukee/Glendale - Bayshore
- La Quinta Glendale
- Glendale La Quinta