“BD's Mongolian Grill is a great place to eat.”

bd's Mongolian Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
bd's Mongolian Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 46 Restaurants in Glendale
Cuisines: Mongolian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Wisconsin
“BD's Mongolian Grill is a great place to eat.”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We went to BD's in September 2013 with our son and his family for grandson's birthday. Salad bar and soup were very good and was all you can eat. The meat and vegetables on the buffet were fresh and excellent tasting once it was grilled. We felt their prices were too high as they give you this bowl to fill from the buffet which wasn't a lot of food. If you pay more, you can get the bowl refilled and we felt it should be all you can eat at their prices. We all enjoyed the food so that makes it worth it. Our waiter was amazing...very efficient and accommodating. He took the time to take pictures of all of us with our cell phone cameras!

• Visited September 2013

Cedar Grove, Wisconsin
“Awsome”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I went shopping with my wife and we stopped to eat at bd's Mongolian Grill. The service was friendly and helpful. The food was made right in front of us and was very good. Overall it was a great experience. So guys earn some man points and go shopping at the Bayshore Town Center with your gal and the eat at this awesome, friendly place.

• Visited October 2013
West Country
“Disappointing”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Firstly in defence of bd's it was my first meal following a long haul flight so perhaps I was not at my best. I really enjoy Mongolian BBQ's but here the restaurant was rather grubby - dirty floor and sticky, tacky tables, the service just about ok and the food rather ordinary. It was cooked by colourful characters but they were rather more interested in chatting to each other than to customers. The initial service was smiling but not very forthcoming about the process for getting the best from this format of restaurant. Shame but I would not go back in a hurry.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank GOGWestCountry
Manitowoc, Wisconsin, United States
“Bad service, so-so food, definitely overpriced”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stopped here on our way home from a long trip. Our server could have been less interested in helping us. She didn't really explain how things worked and since it was our first time, it would have been helpful. When we asked her about the unlimited bowl, she said, "I suppose your not going to tell me about your coupon." Honestly, I didn't even know there were coupons and even if I had one, I wouldn't come back. Additionally, the restaurant wasn't that busy and they seemed to be running out of portion cups for sauces. The only people who seemed to be hard at work were the grill guys. I would have rather tipped them what we tipped our server.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Becca L
Chicago
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible Service and food”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I have been to many BD'S Mongolian Grill and was super excited to come here since there are not any near me anymore. My husband and I went and did the bowl and he had seafood and steak, which was not tasty. I had steak and it was too tough to eat. I'm a meat eater and love steak so I was disappointed that the steak was barely edible. Our server came to check on us and when my husband told her unsatisfied he was with the food her response was do you want another bowl. We said Apple Cobbler which was served in a beer glass. Needless to say I would NOT go back or even suggest this location.

• Visited July 2013