“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 7, 2012

We had a lovely dinner with approximately 40 people involved and the staff at Bravo never missed a beat. Here we were, ordering, changing orders, feeding older people and children and everything ran as smooth as glass! I had the balsamic glazed chicken with orzo and farro- wonderfully seasoned and a huge portion. My son had the Pasta Woozie and couldn't get enough. We will definitely visit again when in town. It is a lovely addition to the Milwaukee food landscape. It may be a chain restaurant, but it surely didn't feel like a chain.

Reviewed October 16, 2011

Love this place. It is a chain but the service is always great and you can count on them to make sure you leave happy. We go there a few times a month. It's situated on the square at Bay Shore Town Center and there is outdoor dining and a wonderful fountain that kids can splash in right outside, so for the summer- this is the best place for taking kids. You can count on live music a few times a week on the square. Even during the winter, there are holiday lights to look at. It's a nice location. My favorite dish is the tilapia salad, but EVERYTHING is delicious, and if you have a complaint, they will definitely take care of it.

I also like that they take kid orders with the beverages, so your little guy or gal won't grow impatient. They also give them some dough to play with (and they will bake it for you if you like) so they are entertained...along with a nice children's menu that won't bust the bank. The bread and dipping sauce is great- can't stop eating it. Also be sure to grab some chocolate mints by the door before heading out.

Reviewed September 1, 2011

Had a business lunch with a colleague and 2 clients. The food was excellent and service fast and efficient. Very nice atmosphere. I would like to come back for dinner and try some of the creative dishes on the menu. I highly recommend this great Italian cafe!

Reviewed July 8, 2011

We went to Bravo restaurant to celebrate our anniversary and were extremely pleased with the whole experience. Not only we got the table on the outside patio as we requested when making reservation (usually outside space is on first come - first serve basis), but the table was set with flowers, we got greeting card from the staff, and exceptional service overall. Everybody was very attentive and prompt. This is not our first visit to this restaurant and all of them were good, but this one was exceptional. And yes, the food was very good, both presentation and taste, and prices are reasonable.

1  Thank leosoroka
Reviewed May 9, 2010

Called around 4:30 pm on a Saturday evening to get a reservation in accordance with the restaurant's web site recommendation and was told that earliest reservation would be 6:45 pm. I then called to check on the wait to be seated for dinner and was told there was no wait. Arrived at the restaurant around 5:25 pm and my party of 3 was seated almost immediately. I did get a chance to examine the host's reservation list and found 1 to 3 entries for times ranging from 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm but a slew of reservations for 6:45 pm. This is clearly a scam to force diners into dining slots that management knows are when the restaurant is cleared of "walk in" diners. This is the first time I've encountered such a restaurant strategy and regrettably it did affect my assessment of the operation. While the service and meals were good and the ambience even better, the prices were about 20% high - this owed to the captive audience of the Bayshore. Mall. I know restaurants have to make a good margin on booze but $7.10 for an okay rocks strawberry Margarita made with house tequilia?? That's ridiculous! Other non-alcoholic beverages were quite good, but pushing the $3.00 mark is nothing more than a gouge. The two N/A beverages and the Margarita boosted the dinner tab for three (3 entrees and a house salad) by 28% or the equivalent of another entree. Next time we'll drink water.

1  Thank SkiKingMKE