“Great place”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Gillett
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Great place”
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a mom and pop place and this fit the bill perfectly. Very good homemade food, attentive service and good value. We took 2 pieces of pie to go, which I would recommend if you are full. If we get back to Gillette we would stop again.

1 Thank 0ut_and_About_Family

Green bay
“Little ma and pa joint in the center of town”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Good food. Daily specials. Their deserts are simply the best. Pie special every month. Get coupons in the entertainment book. Small -tables are limited. My chicken was a little small and overcooked.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank eternity666666
Indianapolis, IN
“Best Pie in Wisconsin”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I saw that this restaurant was voted the best pie in the State of Wisconsin, and I wholeheartedly agree. It may be the best pie anywhere. I loved the Sour Cream Raisin pie; my husband loved the banana cream. The food is also really great--I recommend the Reuben, which I think was on homemade bread, and the onion rings.

Mmmmmmmm......so good

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank tajgood
Laredo, Texas
“hungry”
Reviewed May 4, 2012

i love the homemadeommelett well everthing the delicius

Visited July 2011
1 Thank almostsoon
Wisconsin
“Greatest Pies in the State!”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Worth a stop while in Gillett. Great burgers, pizza and daily specials but the pies are the highlight! All homemade and a huge selection everyday!

• Visited March 2012