“Worst tuna melt in town.”

Kurt Schulz Delicatessen
Ranked #35 of 40 Restaurants in Germantown
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Thought I'd get lunch from a different place so I gave Kurt Schulz deli a try ... Ordered a tuna melt for lunch. I have never heard of putting hard-boiled egg in the tuna for a tuna melt. Found the atmosphere of the deli itself to be quite unappealing. The sandwich alone was $7.55. I can go to Ivee's at Main and get a better sandwich with fries and soup for $7.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great sandwiches, fresh, fresh rolls and good bread. Probably one of the best deli sandwiches I've every had!!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

This restaurant has history, good food. I mean most everything is made there. Even the bread. FRESH FRESH FRESH. GOOD FOOD. The most refreshing hey, welcome my name is what's yours kind of place.