“Good food, attentive service”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #8 of 40 Restaurants in Germantown
Cuisines: American
sitko
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, attentive service”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

About 1 pm on Memorial Day, I visited this Cracker Barrel. I only waited about 15020 minutes and relaxed walking around the gift shop -- interesting items! I will make that a stop on other visits to Milwaukee!!

• Visited May 2013

Milwaukee
“A joy to the taste buds and to the eyes.”
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

The food is always a delight to eat. It is so much fun to shop and browse the store. I always leave with a happy tummy and a joyful experience.

• Visited April 2013
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We don't have a Cracker Barrel in our area anymore so we always try to stop when we are in the area. The atmosphere is wonderful with the country store and wood burning fire. The food is always good and the desserts are excellent!

Visited March 2013
Wisconsin
“Another Nice Cracker Barrel”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Ate here earlier this week. Was not disappointed. Service was good, food was good, value was good. Nothing that jumps out but your typical Cracker Barrel. But that's okay because that's what we were looking for.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Location is getting back to its good food of the past”
Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

I had stopped going to this Cracker Barrel location because the quality and taste of the food had decreased. However, after a recent outing I stopped in with friends for dinner and the food was delicious. Everyone in my group enjoyed their food selection. The service was just ok. Our waiter didn't check on us or remember to fill our water glasses.

I will now put this location back on my restaurant rotation list. Hopefully, my positive experience wasn't a one time fluke and will be a repeat performance.