“average”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Just an average place food ok prices were average service was slow and they were not busy. great deal on appetizers $4.00 till 6:00 on most of them

1  Thank ddawner
There are newer reviews for Barley Pop Pub

Reviewed February 25, 2012

"Ruff" patrons in every sense of the word can be here day or night. Very typical drinkers fried eats that soak up your buzz, greeezy ;p gtown

3  Thank Mom2gtown
Reviewed January 15, 2012

They have a big restaurant side, but this is still a bar first. They have a full menu with bar food and fast casual style menu. New ownership took over about two years ago and really cleaned the place up quite a bit, which was long overdo. Prices are very reasonable and they often bring in small events karaokee or live music which can make for a fun evening out. I've been here several times with my wife and/or friends. The atmosphere isn't really mine so I don't happen in here as often as I did in my younger years.

1  Thank Chuck F
Reviewed December 13, 2011

We went with the family on a week night so we wouldn't have to cook. It was laid back, relaxing, and pleasant. The food with the new menu was above average for a corner pub. Kids ate, good beer selection, nice people.

We'll be back. Glad the new owners of two years are sticking it out.

1  Thank Bob D
Reviewed September 8, 2011

Happened into the Barley Pop again - found out the owners of two years have released yet another new menu. I was delighted to see my favorite sandwich "the Tijuana Cheese Steak" is now a pizza - I didn't order it this time but I will. Today, seeing the new wraps and salad section I had a stuffed tomato with chicken salad and cucumber, and my spouse had a Chicken Garlic Pizza that was to die for. The menu seems to have gotten simpler but each item seems to have more flare.... They seem to be making their items now instead of doing hat every other pub does....... KUDOS Barley Pop. we will be back.....

1  Thank Daniel W