Holiday Inn Express Germantown
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$80
Home2.com
$104
Travelocity
$109
Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$84
Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$104
$94
$107
Courtyard
Hyatt Place Milwaukee West(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$89
All reviewspool areabuffalo wild wingsgas stationsausageplenty of parkingthis past weekendcontinental breakfastjuicekfccyclecerealwedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I brought my family with me on a business trip. I was thinking that this would be like all the other hotels that I go to. It was not, The front desk staff is so friendly and willing to help you at all times. Julie the General Manager, was out talking with us at breakfast. She knew so many of the people in the brearkfast area, as though they were all friends. She talked with my kids and talked to them about a number of things.( the pool and going swimming) I am sure that she has kids of her own. My room was very clean and the breakfast was wonderful. I would tell my coworker and family about staying at this hotel. It was Home away from Home.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
jkugler, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Germantown, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

It is nice to know that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. To know that you would recommend us to your co workers and your family makes it even happier. It is through the loyalty of guests like you that we are able to learn and grow in order to make each stay a relaxing and comfortable one. Thank you so much for your wonderful review.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

First time staying at HIE. Recommended by friends and was very pleased with accommodations. We were looking for a moderate type hotel and have no regrets.
The check in process was fast and efficient. Breakfast was fresh and food was keep warmish hot. The king suite consisted of micro and small refrig. plus coffee pot. We will probably stay again. The room was very clean and supplies replenish daily. We enjoyed our 3 day stay while touring Milwaukee. It is easy access to downtown.

Room Tip: Only 2 floors and we were on 2nd flr. Stay away from elevator. A little noisy.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
jkugler, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Germantown, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

We appreciate your review and your friends for recommending us to you. I am glad that we could make your stay with us enjoyable and relaxing. We strive to make our breakfast enjoyable and our rooms comfortable. We hope you will stay with us again when you are in the area and maybe bring some new friends with you.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I love to stay at this Holiday Inn. The Staff (Julie, Derwin and Don) are superb and so freindly. They are always willing to accomodate our needs. The rooms are well cleaned. The pool is great. I have recommended this hotel to other people.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kristie W

We enjoy the time we get to spend with you and all of the group. It brightens our day when we know you are coming in. Over the many years you have been coming to stay with us it is nice to have built a kinship with all of you. We appreciate the referrals you have given us and look forward to seeing you next time

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I have stayed at many Holiday Inns for many years. I have stayed at this particular one 3 times a year for over 8 years. I highly reccomend this hotel for anyone who is traveling in the area. the personal staff is fantastic and the service is remarkable. the rooms are incredibly clean. The express breakfast they have there is so convienent and very good! There is alot of shopping and resturant opportunites there very close. HIGHLY RECCOMMEND

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank LRIEMS

Thank you for being such a loyal guest. It makes our job very rewarding when we have people that stay year after year, time and time again. We are always striving to give the best service and the cleanest, most comfortable rooms. It is nice that you get to enjoy the area and the amenities we have to offer. To know that you recommend us to others is greatly appreciated, as are you. We always look forward to seeing you.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I was asked by my company to come to the area. There were several hotels to choose from, boy did I make the right choice. There was a great pool for relaxing after work, the people, the rooms all top notch. Everyone was outgoing and helpful. Thank you for making, what I thought was going to be a chore, into a great experience.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Sandra H
jkugler, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Germantown, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review, it is the goal of our hotel and staff to make every guest feel relaxed, comfortable and valued. It gives us a great sense of accomplishment when people express how much they enjoyed their time with us. We look forward to having you visit us again whether on business or pleasure. I look forward to meeting you, so stop and say "hi" next time you are here, just ask for me.