“Leisure Love”

Holiday Inn Express Germantown
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Germantown
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I have stayed at many Holiday Inns for many years. I have stayed at this particular one 3 times a year for over 8 years. I highly reccomend this hotel for anyone who is traveling in the area. the personal staff is fantastic and the service is remarkable. the rooms are incredibly clean. The express breakfast they have there is so convienent and very good! There is alot of shopping and resturant opportunites there very close. HIGHLY RECCOMMEND

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank LRIEMS
jkugler, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Germantown, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

Thank you for being such a loyal guest. It makes our job very rewarding when we have people that stay year after year, time and time again. We are always striving to give the best service and the cleanest, most comfortable rooms. It is nice that you get to enjoy the area and the amenities we have to offer. To know that you recommend us to others is greatly appreciated, as are you. We always look forward to seeing you.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I was asked by my company to come to the area. There were several hotels to choose from, boy did I make the right choice. There was a great pool for relaxing after work, the people, the rooms all top notch. Everyone was outgoing and helpful. Thank you for making, what I thought was going to be a chore, into a great experience.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Sandra H
jkugler, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Germantown, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review, it is the goal of our hotel and staff to make every guest feel relaxed, comfortable and valued. It gives us a great sense of accomplishment when people express how much they enjoyed their time with us. We look forward to having you visit us again whether on business or pleasure. I look forward to meeting you, so stop and say "hi" next time you are here, just ask for me.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

The lobby and hallways are very nice. However, the carpet in my room was so dirty and smelled. When I went to sit on the bed it sunk. I'm not a heavy person so that was not the reason, it just had no support. Your gps won't find this hotel unless you pick circle and not Lane. The staff is friendly but the rooms need an update. Very convenient to restaurants.

I was supposed to stay there again next week but I cancelled. I just can't bring myself to stay there with the carpets in the room so dirty

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
jkugler, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Germantown, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Thank you for your feed back about your stay, we do apologize for the problems you did encounter. As far as the GPS's, the addresses in the area can be a bit confusing for them, please feel free to call the hotel for directions. Our staff is always willing to help. We do rotate and update our beds on a regular basis, we apologize if you found yours to be uncomfortable. It is our hope that you will stay with us again. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences. If I can help you in any way, please feel free to give me a call!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Spent a weekend here. Even though the hotel was filled with youth baseball teams the halls were quiet, the pool empty, the free breakfast was hot, fully stocked and provided a variety. The front desk staff was courteous and allowed us to check in early. Overall a great place to stay in the northern Milwaukee suburbs with easy access to restaurants, and the freeway to any Milwaukee location.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
jkugler, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Germantown, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful comments. Our staff works very hard to make everyone's stay as comfortable as possible. It is nice to be able to share your comments with them. That will show them that their efforts are seeing results. We hope to see you again, please stop by the desk an d say "hello".

Reviewed July 18, 2013

This was the second time we've stayed here, while visiting family, and are very satisfied overall - we'd stay again, and in fact just tried to make a reservation for early August, but they are booked solid :-(
It is a little older style hotel, but they seem to be making strong efforts to keep it up-to-date (the lack of automatic front doors makes getting in/out with luggage an extra challenge). My one disappointment was Breakfast (NOT BISCUITS & GRAVY, AGAIN!!!).....the same "synthetic" omelet for four straight days....either a sausage patty or sausage wiener (bacon or ham would have been nice)....4 days of Biscuits & Gravy (potatoes, maybe?). No waffle maker (as most similar hotels seem to have), but they did introduce a pancake maker that was slick to use and produced an ok-tasting result

Room Tip: Our 2nd floor room faced the parking lot, businesses and busy street beyond, but weren't bothere...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
jkugler, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Germantown, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

We appreciate your kind words and feedback. It is our goal to make our breakfast a great start for everyone. We do try to vary what we serve but at times are limited. Sorry we could not accommodate you for your stay in August, there are a lot of things going on in the area. We do hope to have you stay with us in the future.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

We stayed at this hotel with the team my kids play on. We stayed a few extra days to do something in the area. The staff was so helpful with things to do and how to get there.
The rooms are nice and big and the breakfast was perfect for my family. I could not say
enough about this hotel and how much the employees care about were they work.
Keep up the good work, we will be back to stay again with my family.

Room Tip: If you are traveling with kids ask for a room closer to the pool. Save on them running down the hal...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

The pool is a great attraction when we have teams and families in house. We are glad that you got to utilize it. The area has many things fun things to do from the zoo to museums, we are happy you enjoyed your trip and that we got to be a part of it. Next time you are with us, please feel free to stop by and say "hi"

Reviewed May 29, 2013

We stay at this hotel for work and I love it. The staff is really friendly and always willing to help you or just talk for awhile. The GM spends time with the guest in the hotel at breakfast talking and finding out if there is anything that she can do for you. I would tell everyone I know to stay at this hotel. All my family and friends. GREAT JOB,

Room Tip: try out there pool and patio area to relax after work
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Congratulations on your graduate, we are glad you stayed with us for this special occasion. We thank you for your loyalty to our hotel. It is nice to see familiar faces when they return to us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Germantown
Super 8 Germantown / Milwaukee, WI
Radisson Hotel Menomonee Falls
Radisson Hotel Menomonee Falls
#1 of 2 in Menomonee Falls
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Germantown
Home2 Suites by Hilton Menomonee Falls Milwaukee
Home2 Suites by Hilton Menomonee...
#2 of 2 in Menomonee Falls
Best Western Germantown Inn
Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place

Been to Holiday Inn Express Germantown? Share your experiences!