“Nice diner”

Meadows Family Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 11 Restaurants in Franksville
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Franksville, Wisconsin
“Nice diner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

Just average, great friendly staff though. I love their soups and my husbands always says they have the best Alaskan waffle around.

Visited July 2012

Racine, Wisconsin, United States
“Very dissappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

Im really irritated...I went to breakfast with a group of six of us and aside from the cute little waitress who we totally flustered by all six of us ordering, even tho the place was empty other than us..and one more table of three men..and the coffee on my bill I didnt have, and the older lady at the register completely messing up when she was at the register with my bill, I get home and find that my $7.33 bill was charged and being held out of my account pending as $73.33...I immediatley called and the girl on the phone who told me she had fixed it and it would not go thru as $73.33...she would close out the register at 2:30 and not to worry...I looked this am..and it is still pending and when I called a Greek woman told me it was fixed and wait til Monday...I understand it was a mistake but then why was I assured it wouldnt be a problem and I still have over $60 that I dont have, pending out of my account...Its a good thing its Sunday, cuz if it wasnt and I overdrafted THEY would be paying the overdraft fees...NOT me...

• Visited August 2012
“Family Based Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012 via mobile

We came here on 06/30/12 for Breakfast.
Service great! Bathrooms needed to be updated. Food really good! Not bad for prices! We come here for Breakfast and it's fast! We know the "family" and they know what we enjoy!! Please come in! You might be surprised!! Opah!!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good skillets; and other...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2007

Good skillets; and other breakfast food is good.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook