“Horrible Chinese food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Milwaukee, WI
“Horrible Chinese food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2011

I rarely write terrible reviews, but this "restaurant" deserves it. I ate there with my girlfriend and will never go back. I ordered the General Tso's chicken and it was simply inedible. After a few bites I couldn't stomach any more. It tasted like it had been soaking in vinegar and brine for a week. My girlfriend had a different beef dish which wasn't terrible, but not good either.

There are several Chinese restaurants within a few miles of this location that are MUCH better.

• Visited February 2011
1 Thank geobadger34

Oak Ridge, TN
“Just OK Chinese Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2011

It was on the way to the hotel so I popped in to get take out.

General Tso's was not like I've ever had it before. I don't prefer it done this way. Lots of veggies and large hunks of chicken in a very very light brown sauce.

The Egg Roll was good.

I was given a large tub with the Wonton soup but wasn't provided a spoon. Before I left I asked if I could have a plate and utensils and they then provided those but missed the spoon - as did I.

I'll probably not go back here again as there are many more options and they would probably be better.

• Visited May 2011