“Good food at a great price.”
Review of La Toscana

La Toscana
Ranked #40 of 57 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Good food at a great price.”
Reviewed October 21, 2011

We have had breakfast many times.
The staff is very friendly and the food is always good.

Milwaukee, WI
“Good Italian food, but average pizza”
Reviewed July 12, 2011

I have eaten at La Toscana three times because they advertise in the local mailing with excellent deals. Each time the food was good, but not great. The atmosphere and service are terrific and the prices are very reasonable. The only knock against them is the pizza which is quite bland.

• Visited June 2011
wisconsin
“Love their pasta”
Reviewed July 27, 2009

Since it's just in the area, we go there for their speghetti with marniar sauce with itallian sausage. It's yummy. The freshest marinara I have ever had. Light and fresh tomato taste. and I wold rather make my own Italian food but having gotten to the age where I dn't like to cook much anymore would rather go there
Maybe someday I will try something else (our friend had theirs with meatballs and liked the meatballs because he said they weren't hard like golf balls.
Being an interior designer, I would like to get my hands in there to redecorate it but.................

Been to La Toscana? Share your experiences!