“Great Pizza and New Addition”

Michaelangelo's Pizza
Ranked #25 of 59 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

My family has been going to Michaelangelo's for pizza since the 80's. The pizza is good. Some of the other dishes are decent. Expect some frozen ingredients. Good prices and they just added a new bar/dining area 3 weeks ago. I added a photo of the addition. Looks great and my wife and I are excited to have a bar so close. 3 flat screen TVs added as well. Currently close at midnight on Friday and Saturday, but if they are making money I'm sure they will stay open later. Happy hour on Thursday from 4-6. We'll be back with friends.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Great neighborhood restaurant. Very relaxed and comfortable. Good prices too. Can't wait til the bars opens!

Reviewed June 10, 2014

We made 2 trips to Michelangelo's and did not care it either time. On our first trip we ordered pizza. It had a lot of toppings but tasted bland and the crust was tough. On our second try we ordered dinners. The only thing that may have been made fresh was possibly the chicken. Cole Slaw was purchased, Fries were just crinkle cut frozen fries, Italian sausage sandwich was a pre-formed patty with chopped raw onions on top. I could have made a trip to the grocery store and saved a lot of money. When I go to a Italian restaurant I expect at least the Italian entrees to be something a little special!

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Pizza is yummy. Lots of cheese, critical for me. Crunchy crust. Delivers in Franklin area, very convenient. We've been enjoying for over 10 years.

1  Thank Lisa K
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I frequently order pizzas to go or dine in, but recently tried the fish fry. It is truly one of the best around. Excellent quality and quantity, fair price. Very pleased !!! It's a locally owned family business, and I am pleased to recommend it. Nothing fancy about it--just casual dining with wonderful food!

1  Thank LuannL_13