“Excellent management!”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Reviewed June 5, 2013

The food was great, but our group received lackluster service from what seemed to be a very inexperienced server. One of us at our table wasn't served her food with the rest of us! How awkward for all of us. However, all was redeemed when we spoke with the manager, Eric. He was very kind and apologetic. He made us feel as if he really was interested in us having a good experience at Chili's. I'll definitely be back to try again!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

My mom, my 2 daughters and myself went out to eat and it was so cool, we were able to watch the Green Bay Packers win big while eating our delicious food!

Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

Average food. There are many better choices. Low hospitality. It seems that the night manager things she's a police officer. I won't be back.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Ribs were over-cooked and dry. However, my salsa explosion salad was very yummy. Server Josh was okay, felt like he disappeared at one point and had to ask another person for a take-out box. Liked the little game things on the tables--helped keep my kid distracted while we waited for food that seemed to take longer than expected.

1  Thank moresunplease5
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I love going to Chili's. I love their couple menu. My husband and I know what our favorite dinner selections are and it never disappoints.