“Always fresh and the best tasting french fries.”
Review of Omega Frozen Custard - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Omega Frozen Custard
Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

One of the cleanest fast food restaurants. The crew is always cleaning tables and floor. The great tasting food indicates that the same concern for cleanliness happens in the kitchen.
Oh yeah and they have CUSTARD!

Reviewed May 12, 2011

It looks like a wannabe culvers inside, even copying the colors and dressing the employees like culvers' employees. I expected a good burger since the name was omega burger. Terrible. I expected great frozen custard. Awful. I didn't expect much when I went there but even with such low expectations I was disappointed. The employees look scared but were very polite, so i'll give em that. Also the dining room looked fairly clean but I'd hate to see the kitchen! Drive an extra mile or two and go to Culvers.

Reviewed September 1, 2010

This would seem like a fast food place. I wouldn't call it that. Their hamburgers are good. they have specials everyday. their butter pecan icecream (Saturday) is super. their chicken soup is good. What has really gotten me their often is their souvelaki (spelling) We used to live in New Jersey and the shopping mall thee had a kiosk that served it.. It was wonderful. That was in the 1970:s. I haven't found anyplace that seerved it as well since. then came Omega. I'm so happy. I drool just thinking about it.
Give it a try, but bring a bib!!!! or lots of napkins