“Yuck! Never Again”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2011

I really wanted to like this restaurant. I has a very light and airy decor. And I felt like relaxing and enjoying a nice Italian meal. But upon entering the hostess was very rude and had an attitude. The waitress that took our order seemed nice but always rushed. I ordered the eggplant parmesan and it sounded delicious on the menu. What I got was a partially frozen mess that had freezer burn. It was obviously microwaved with red sauce. The egglant tasted really off and the and a lot of the dish was mostly really dry chesse. Yuck. The salad that came with the meal was room temp. and nothing special. I wil never be back here. Just awful.

3  Thank o2brich

Reviewed January 11, 2011

They have a wide selection of italian food from your basic italian dishes to daily specials. Staff is friendly and professional. Prices vary from $13 up to $30 for various steaks. First time there, really enjoyed my steak. The second time I ordered the sicilian steak which was kind of bland on taste. The other compliant was that I ordered it medium and it came out medium rare. The steak also came with grilled peppers/vegetables which were good and a side of pasta which you can get either a red sauce or garlic butter (recommend garlic butter). The pasta dishes are big. A person in our group ordered a sandwich and it was so big, they only ate half. Although my steak was so-so I will definitely be back because of the many dinner selections to choose from. One final complaint is that they charge extra for refills on soda.

Reviewed January 7, 2011

My girlfriend and I decided to have lunch here. Both of us had eaten here before (with our families) and we both enjoyed the food. We arrived at about 1:15 on a Tuesday and the parking lot was about 3/4 filled, although some patrons were leaving as we walked in. We were seated almost immediately, but apparently no one was interested in waiting on us. An older waiter had the tables on either side of us but never approached us. We noticed a few waitresses going busily back and forth. Everyone looked angry. After about 10 minutes, the manager grabbed a waitress and told her to take our table. She brought menus and asked for our drink orders. We both decided on water after we were told that diet soda would not be available for another hour. She was not actually rude, but she was not friendly either. We waited for another 10 minutes, as the diners from the tables on either side of us got up and left, and the tables were cleared. We had a lot to talk about, so we decided to stick around awhile longer. Ten minutes later our signal to leave came in loud and clear when the table to my left filled with 3 elderly couples, whose drinks were brought and orders were taken almost immediately by not only our waitress but also the older waiter! We rose, put on our coats, and left. I eat out fairly regularly, and in my 58 years I have never been treated so shabbily. I will not set foot in this restaraunt again- they have clearly sent the message that they don't need my custom!

3  Thank Doxygirl
Reviewed December 24, 2010

The food is great and management is just as described previously,Albanians pretending to be Italians. The reason for my review is their Tiramisu. All the stories I have listened to while being a customer there, about how they make it, store it, about the chef who makes it, the secret ingredients...bunch of bull. It is all to be able to overcharge. They buy their Tiramisu in the Restaurant Depot. It even comes pre-cut. For a Tiramisu lover like me,it was a huge disappointment. All the money I spent just on that cake there,because I was lied to.

Reviewed September 1, 2010

WE have been here a few times and enjoyed their food. Our party of 5 went on Father's Day for the buffet. We didn't have a reservation, but were seated anyhow. The Buffet was very good until we got the bill. It ended up almost $30. per person. there was the tip - 20%. 20% for a buffet is REALLY OUTRAGIOUS for the server bringing a cup of coffee. The best Las Vegas buffet servers don't expect anything like that. Who do they think they are in little ole Franklin Wi????

1  Thank garsusie