“Great Pub food here”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Have been here for dinner/lunch great pub food. Burgers, deep fried pickles yum. Gaelic burger lamb burger was outstanding. Rueben quesadillas were very well done. Will be back for more. Beer on tap great selection. Bloody's a whole meal. Special are another great choice. Thinly sliced prime rib sandwich.

There are newer reviews for Mulligan's Irish Pub

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I've become a regular here. Food is excellent; fish fry has a perpetual line to get in. Sports bar with entertainment on some weekends. Outside patio is good too. Management is always present to maintain everything. Highly recommended.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We recently ate at this restaurant for the second time. Several months before, my wife and her friend ate here for lunch and were not impressed but thought to give it another try. In almost all restaurants in Milwaukee, ordering a sandwich at $9 includes ine side such as fries. Not here. My wife ordered the boneless chicken wings but received an almost mushy wite chicken meat in batter. While we did not expect an exceptional boneless chicken wing like we have in a couple other restaurants, this was poor.

On the plus side, the waitress was pleasant and they had a nice set of beers on tap. This is why the result is a 3 and not a 2.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Atmosphere was great. However, I ordered a Reuben sandwich, which if you are ordering at an Irish establishment, you would expect to be pretty decent. I think they used deli meat vs. "real" corned beef. The sandwich had no flavor. I had to ask for a side of thousand island dressing just to get it down. The sandwich came with no chips, just a few pickles thrown on the side of the plate - fries or coleslaw were extra. Very inviting atmosphere, however, I think they need to get a new chef.

1  Thank Laurie D
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Just did the bar. I broke my ankle, had it in a cast, and was in a wheelchair. Before we could even decide what we were going to do, trying to sit at the bar, the manager came by and instead of offering us assistance he only told us we couldn't block the entrance to the kitchen? The bartender was nice enough. We got appetizers - beer cheese with veggies and bread sticks and pretzels with cheese and mustard. I only had some of the beer cheese - it was average. I was most disappointed in how the manager treated us! Not impressed.