“BEST BURGERS WE HAVE EVER HAD!!”

Mulligan's Irish Pub
Ranked #4 of 57 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2012

At first glance of the menu- we thought we had made a mistake by choosing Mulligans. We didn't think there was much of the normal bar and grill food offered, but we were wrong. We ordered the burgers and they were fantastic!!!Beer battered fries were very good too!!

1  Thank JetterJ

Reviewed March 19, 2012

The food was the best part of the St. Patrick's Day Party. I had the Shepards Pie and my husband had the Lamb Stew, both which were excellent! They had live music, green beer, strange Irish leprechan's (some with puppets) wondering around and pretty Irish ladies serving a variety of shots. We had been here 6 months ago at the 1/2 way to St. Patty's Day Party and had a good time. We decided to come back to the big party and invited several friends and had a great time! See you in 6 months~

1  Thank holsv2
Reviewed March 8, 2012

I was in town for business and needed a place near the hotel. Staybridge Suites in right down the road and they will drive you to the pub & pick you up... Great food & had some fun with the trivia contest. We won a $30 gift card for first place!!! Gave it to the driver for his services. Great vegitarian shepards pie. Go if you get a chance.

2  Thank Wiscmom2
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We ate here for dinner on Saturday night. Quick bar service while we waited. Beer cheese dip was tasty...but not served with enough dippers. I asked for a few extra carrots and got 6 extra small slices. (I was warned it would be extra but I did NOT expect it to be $2.00 more. Wow.) My salmon was raw but by the time I got to send it back everyone else was at least half finished so I decided to skip getting it redone. The burgers were good. The fish and chips average - on the greasy side.
On a positive note, after I sent back my salmon, a manager visited the table and apologized. I was not charged for the meal.
Plenty other places in Milwaukee to try before going back here.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Visited Mulligan's Irish Pub last night and had what probably the best corned beef and cabbage ever. athe cabbage could have been cooked just a tad more but the corned beef made up for it in spades. Unbelievably tender and tasty. The grilled asparagus spears were also excellent. The price was very reasonable for the meal. We will definitely be going back very soon since I love great corned beef. By the way, my wife said her scotch was awesome. Very generous pour. Ask for the "double". For a buck more it is really worth it. They also have a large selection of beers on tap. It looked like about twenty tappers. Service was superb.

2  Thank AARDVARKMAN1