Staybridge Suites Milwaukee Airport South
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Franklin
milwaukee
“Awesome”
Reviewed January 30, 2010

We stayed on December 31st for New Years eve. My daughter and her friend stayed with us. They had a very family friendly new years eve party that had movies running all night in their theater,huge pizza buffet, happy hour from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m., and tons of appetizers out untill midnight. For the children they had Wii, and a huge screen set up with band hero. Tons of party favors and a blast in the pool. It was nice to go out for New Years eve as a family. The room was very nice and the staff was great ! You cant beat the free breakfast that was very good. They also have dinner tuesday thru friday. Great work out room, free laundry (they even supply the soap! ) and free coffee or tea all day. We will be back again net New Years eve for sure. 1

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
Mark H, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Milwaukee Airport South, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Thank you! We are happy to hear you and your family enjoyed our NYE Celebration. We always want to make sure all of our guests feel like they are right at home. From the great meals (breakfast and the Social Receptions) to the activities for kids and adults to enjoy! We have added more amenities since your stay and look forward to hearing how you enjoy our hotel on your next visit to the area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Minneapolis, MN
Reviewed January 27, 2010

We stayed at the Staybridge Suites this week for a funeral. We received word late on Wednesday evening this was the hotel a group rate was secured, and we were booked on Thursday to arrive on Saturday. We had never heard of Staybridge Suites, but you can bet we will be back!
We had a one bedroom suite with 2 double beds for the 4 of us, the room was perfect. It had a large kitchenette with sink, dw, ref, 2 burner stove, dishes and ample cabinets, 2 tvs, dvd player, 2 dressers (one in the LR), pull-out couch we ended up using for additional family members, work desk, and bathroom with separate vanity and large closet.
The lounge area was phenomenal. There was a side library with several books to borrow, games to play, and just a quiet sitting room. The large room had a huge flat-screen tv over the fireplace, and 2 smaller tvs in the back on either side at high tables. The kitchen area had a large island and 2 buffet areas, one of which housed our hot breakfast each morning - cheese omelets with ham and tater tots one day, scrambled eggs and bacon the next - along with the typical fruit, yogurt, waffle maker, oatmeal, cereal, etc. Coffee and soft drinks were available all day. We used this area a lot, including having a pizza dinner on 1 night, and a Subway dinner another - we had at least 30 people there. The staff was extremely accomodating, getting us anything we needed, such as plates, napkins, utensils, etc.
There was also a theater room that kept the kids entertained, they just picked a movie and could watch it. The pool was also a hit with the kids, but that is usually the case. The kids had no problem finding their way around by themselves. There is a small fitness room, as well as complimentary washers & dryers (2 of each). A small shop area by the front desk offered snacks and sundries for a fee, open 24 hours.
Shuttle service was provided to the airport as needed, and the staff even arranged for shuttles to the funeral for us. It was this extra mile they took that made such a good impression on our family. We would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
Thank you for the great review and it was a true pleasure of ours to help your family and friends in the time of need. We understand that everyone needs entertainment here while on site so I am glad to hear that you were able to take advantage of everything we did have to offer and can assure you that our amenities and activities have increased since you stayed last. We have even upgraded our menus from breakfast to the Social Receptions and added live entertainment on specific Wednesdays! We would love to have you back under better circumstances and look forward to the opportunity to entertain you and your family again.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed November 1, 2009

We stayed here for our wedding night after our wedding at the Polish Center in Franklin. Let me tell you...amazing. The service, the room the breakfast!

ROOM
Very cozy. One of our groomsman was kind enough to surprise us and upgrade our room to a suite, It had a jacuzzi and full kitchen in it. The jacuzzi was so relaxing, the bed VERY comfortable and the bathroom and shower were both very nice. It was all very clean.

HOTEL
We didn't take advantage as much as we would have like to being that we got there at 1230 am and left at checkout. They have a small pool, jacuzzi and fitness room. They have a WONDERFUL breakfast. Waffles, pancakes, eggs, sausage, muffins, they have it all!! I can't say enough about the service We ate our breakfast outside on the patio. It was very relaxing.. As soon as we walked in they knew we were the newleyweds that were checking in (of course I was in my dress and my husband in his tux). They were very nice and congradulated us. They also have a movie room, snack center and have reception nights where they have complimentry foods at a certain time. Like I said, we didn't get a chance to take full advantage as we were not there all night.

I would highly recommend this hotel. We will be going back on our one year anniversary and taking more time to take advantage of what it has to offer. I am happy to see Franklin having a nice hotel!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
Mark H, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Milwaukee Airport South, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and I hope your 1 year anniversary was just as great! Hopefully you were able to take advantage of our amenities that you missed out on the first time around! If we can ever be of any assistance, please feel free to contact us as we would always enjoy having you back
Wisconsin
Reviewed October 9, 2009

This is the first time I’ve stayed in an extended stay hotel. I was traveling on business and I selected the property based on the location to my meetings. I stayed two nights. I must say I was very pleased with the overall experience with Staybridge. The rooms were clean and comfortable; the staff is friendly and helpful. The sundowner receptions were very nice and better than most other hotels that offer similar happy hour events. I would recommend this Staybridge to anybody.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Thank you for the review and for recommending us to others that you know. Staybridge Suites is fairly a newer brand of hotel and we love to hear that guests find us and will continue to use us due to our staff, amenities, suites, etc. We are also family friendly as well so I hope you were able to see that we do offer items such as kids games, movie theater and our indoor pool! Hope to see you again soon
Funtown
Reviewed September 25, 2009

2 couples in a 2 bedroom suite with a living room/kitchenette between the rooms. Very nice layout. We had other family members staying in similar suites. We were staying here to attend a wedding in a neighboring town. The first bedroom which my brother and sister in law stayed in was a large room with king size bed. They had their own large bathroom with a large walk in shower. My husband and I had a much smaller bedroom with a queen size bed. We had a large bathroom with a bath shower combination. We thought the bed and pillows were very comfortable. Our room was a tad small though compared to the other couples. When I got out of bed I had to kind of shimmy next to the window and get around the bed..then shimmy around the desk and tv. I did feel a little cheated since we had to go in half with them on the room and they got such a bigger room. But I guess that is my problem to deal with. I disliked not having a lock on my bedroom door. There was one on the bathroom door. The smoke alarm in our room had this light that blinked ever so often that drove me nuts. All in all it was a very nice suite that was tastefully decorated. It was very clean. We could hear quite a bit of noise from hotel guests that were a floor above us. It wasn't so much bothersome noise, but things hitting the floor and the sounds of walking and running footsteps. I did appreciate having an iron, and hair dryer. The hotel offered a shuttle service which we used. The only drawback to this was we had to make two trips to each activity we had planned in order to get us all there. We had around 20 of us staying at the hotel. But I'm sure the hotel did the best they could.
The breakfast and coffee was quite good in the morning. I ended up having to take mine upstairs to my room due to a lot of guests in the breakfast/great room area. The staff was very warm and friendly. They went out of their way to help in any way they could.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
Thank you for your review and to be honest, this is the first time I have heard of anyone mentioning not having locks on the individual guest rooms within the 2 bedroom 2 bathroom suites. This is something that I will look into and see if we are able to accommodate this due to Brand Standards. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the staff members we have here. They truely are the heart of the hotel. I will be sure to share your comments and please let us know if we can accommodate you in the future!
Greenville, SC
Reviewed August 16, 2009

Stayed 4 nights. The rooms were very comfortable and the beds and sheets were great! The staff was excellent! The breakfast is something to look forward to. LOVED the complimentary breakfasts, Sundowner Reception (wings one night, free beer!) and free laundry. They even have a movie theatre in the hotel (didn't have time to try it out). The staff was so welcoming and the staff at the Sundowner Reception kept the beer glasses full! I try to stay at Staybridge whenever I can - this Franklin location was the best so far.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
Mark H, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Milwaukee Airport South, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your extended stay with us! We love hearing how all of our amenities and our staff make it worth while to our guests. We really enjoyed having you here and we look forward to having you all again. I will make sure to let the staff know of the kind words and we will keep up the great work!
Wasilla, Alaska
Reviewed June 9, 2009

My 2 children and I stayed here with a group for their karate tournament. The pool is great but the hot tub was a little warmer than I like. Overall, however, the room was so clean and organized and had all the amenities you could want! I've never stayed at a Staybridge but I could tell this one was very new and was fabulous!

• Stayed May 2009
We are happy to hear you enjoyed yourself! We love having sports teams here cause we are in the heart of the sports activities and we have so many amenities on site that will entertain kids and still has the comforts of home right in your room! Thank you for your kind words and we hope to see you back again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Hampton Inn & Suites Milwaukee / Franklin
Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Milwaukee Airport
La Quinta Inn Milwaukee Airport / Oak Creek
Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport
Home2 Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Airport

Been to Staybridge Suites Milwaukee Airport South? Share your experiences!