“Fun for the whole family”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fort Atkinson
Jellystone Park of Fort Atkinson
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We had a lot of fun with our 4 boys here. There was always something to entertain the kids with. We arrived on a Saturday and stayed through Monday. It seems like a Friday thru Sunday stay would be the best time to visit since the activities are mainly organized for Friday and Saturday's. The bathrooms were very clean and the atmosphere of the camp was very friendly. We've been to a few different camp sites and this is by far our favorite!

Room Tip: We knew our kids would want to visit the pool frequently and we brought a clothesline to hang our to...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We had a great time at Jellystone Fort Atkinson! We took our 18 month old daughter and she had a blast! The pool was great and so was the wagon ride with Yogi Bear! Our neighbors were friendly and very respectful. This is a great family campground!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2013

My family and I just love this campground we have been camping her since our children were little and now since they are grown we all still love coming here. They have great activities for kids and adults. The price for the sights are very reasonable, and it's very nice to have two swimming pools and sure do love the weekend themes! Bathrooms very clean and staff were very friendly and helpfully. We had a very nice time and will keep coming back!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2013

It was a great family place to camp. We had three 3 year-olds in our group and there was plenty to keep us busy. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The check-in process was extremely easy! The grounds were very well kept. We had a great time and are sure to go back!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have never camped in a private campground before so I didn't really know what to expect. I was happily surprized that there was more privacy than I thought there would be. I loved the weekend themes and camp activities. We went to the Hwy 18 Drive In and it was a great relaxing weekend for all of us.

Room Tip: Try to get a site with some trees for shade!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I ABSOLUTLY loved this campground. Not only did it have fun activities for the kids but also for me and my husband. My family went the weekend that the campground theme was " Christmas in July". The price for the site was very reasonable and had water and electric hookups. There were tons of activities including ceramics, a hayride with Yogi Bear, a dance held at the pavilion, and Christmas light displays all over the park. My husband and I got to enjoy a golf cart poker run through the campground as well as meeting all the residents. My family and I have so many memories to share with the rest of our family about this weekend. This is definitely a place my family and I will come for more experiences. THANKS YOGI AND THE REST OF THE BEARS FOR MAKING THIS A MEMORABLE CAMPING WEEKEND!!!!! XOXOXO

Reviewed July 28, 2013

This stay was our second to Jellystone. Our kids love it there! There are so many activities to keep the little ones busy. The large playground, mini golf, bounce pillow, skate park and two pools are a plus. Our kids loved it all! The staff is very friendly and willing to answer any questions. I will be recommending this location to all of my friends and family. We will definitely be going back.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Atkinson
Super 8 Whitewater WI
#1 of 2 in Whitewater
Baymont Inn & Suites Whitewater
Blackhawk Camping Resort

Been to Jellystone Park of Fort Atkinson? Share your experiences!