“Great Pizza & service”

Cuisines: Pizza
Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin
“Great Pizza & service”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We just order pizza and had it delivered. Delivery was courteous, prompt and the pizza was excellent. We also ordered the cheese sticks with garlic butter. The garlic butter must be homemade and was outstanding. We have also dined at the restaurant. Very good service and food on those occasions as well!

Visited March 2014

Madison, Wisconsin
“good service”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Came here for the second time. We were a group of about six people for lunch. The first time I was there, I ordered a salad, which was good. This time I decided to try a calzone - small. It was plenty large, and I took part of it home. The small comes with three ingredients, and there was also sauce in a cup on the side. ($6.99, as I recall) I wasn't sure if there was sauce included inside (not much if so), or if this was extra for dipping. I'm not even 100% sure there was cheese inside... but there must have been. Just a little lean, perhaps on what was put inside the calzone. Tasty, though. The service was friendly and our soda glasses were refilled before we even asked. The menu has a nice selection of choices, from burgers and sandwiches to wraps, to pizza and salads. I would return for another try.

• Visited October 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Maybe we got them on a bad day”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

It looked good on the menu, and my husbands Calzone was good, but the pizza I had was just ok - nothing to write home about or make me want to go back.

Visited September 2013
Milwaukee
“Nice place!”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Great food and service - cant wait to go again. Not just pizza - wide variety of food. Try the taco pizza!

Visited September 2012
Fort Atkinson
“Never disappointed”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

We go to the Brickhouse weekly (at least) and have never had a bad meal. The waitresses are attentive and service is quick. We like the pizza and sandwiches and, well, pretty much everything! Unlike some places the tables are not so close together that you feel cramped, which is another thing we really like. They have specials almost every night. Portions are large so even if you are very hungry you should be satisfied.

Visited December 2012