Holiday Inn Express Fort Atkinson
Rodeway Inn(Jefferson)
Quality Inn(Edgerton)
Motel 6 Janesville(Janesville)
View Hotel
All reviewsnice hotelhi expressbreakfast options were plentifulmary jopancake machinepool and hot tubworkout areacomplimentary breakfast isfirst floorfront desk staffclean roomsyogurtwedding weekendcorner roomthree nightsdefinitely stay here againbed was very comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Enjoyed the stay location was good and rooms were clean breakfast was fine We were able to cancel a room the day before as well.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed January 15, 2012

I come to Fort once a year for work and always stay here. Even if I wasn't getting a company discount, which I do, I'd still stay here.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank dcbone27
Reviewed January 5, 2012

We were on their "waitlist" for a room for New Year's Eve. Hotel called with a room in plenty of time so we had a wonderful New Year's Eve celebration. This is the best place to stay when you're attending a performance at The Fireside Dinner Theater or find yourself in Fort Atkinson for whatever reason because it's very convenient, the staff is excellent, the rooms are clean and fresh, the pool and hot tub are relaxing, and the breakfast is better than most.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2012

My wife and I went to Fort Atkinson for a show at the Fireside Theater and decided to stay at the Holiday Inn. We were pleasantly surprised, it looked like they recently renovated. The staff were friendly, the beds were extremely comfortable and the breakfast was great. It was also nice to relax in the hot tub before we went out for dinner. If we're ever in the area again we will stay here.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2012

I have two kids and they both enjoy swimming so the big pool area at this hotel was a one of the best one Ive ever seen. Friendly staff and great breakfast.
Overall my family and I had a great stay! I will definitely recommend this hotel to my family and friends and will for sure going to come back.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family