“Food good, Service better. The Theatre makes it a hit!”

The Fireside Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food good, Service better. The Theatre makes it a hit!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

The food I'd okay. Nothing special. The service is pretty good. Probably is one of the better fish fry's around. And is fairly priced. Dinner and a show is the way to go though. The Theatre is very cool! . They have some really great performances as well!

Visited March 2013

Wisconsin
“Best Friday night fish fry”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

The Fireside has the best Friday night fish fry in the area. We especially like the baked cod with cream sauce and the steamed mixed veggies. My husband and I go out for Friday night fish with friends and try new places. However, we always return to the Fireside as our first choice. After dinner you may browse in the shops.

• Visited March 2013
Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin
“Awesome night out”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

The Fireside is just the best place to go for dinner or dinner and the show. The food is out of this world , and so is the wait staff. They are so friendly there and treat you so well it is hard not to go back very often. The Friday fish fry is the best in the area. There is a sauce with the bake fish that is just killer. The shows are out of this world. We took friends that had been to shows in New York and they thought this was better. You will not be disapointed. The little shops are very unique as well.

• Visited February 2013
Oconomowoc WI
“Great food, better customer relations?”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I have reviewed this great establishment before, but again going to a Saturday matinee and being able to order off the set menu was a plus. Only issue was I had to leave my wife on her birthday night out to attend to a medical emergency in the dining room where I thought I could help.. While staff appreciated my help my dinner sat cold, my wife alone, and no effort by management to even bring me a hot meal. It really seems they take customers for granted.

• Visited March 2013
Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin
“Great Friday night fish”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

They have the best baked fish around. Love the homemade breads, coleslaw, and applesauce all wonderful. We love going there before 5pm because you get free dessert that are always awesome!

• Visited February 2013