“AAAhhhh...I think I have glimpsed heaven!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fontana
Lazy Cloud Lodge Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Fontana B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 10, 2009

After the most hectic day imaginable dropping off our 4 year old and 4 month old with their grandparents, I was beginning to think that no romantic getaway was worth that much trouble. Once again Lazy Cloud absolutely delighted us! We are repeat customers and have been staying with them since we were married 6 years ago. It's just as beautiful in the winter as it is with the gardens in bloom. We checked in and instantly all of our cares melted away. We stayed in the cozy and rustic Log Cabin Suite, it was fabulous! Our delicious picnic basket dinner was at our door about 10 minutes after we arrived, just enough time to get the candles lit and pour the wine, I highly recommend ordering one and dining fireside. As we ate we filled the huge jacuzzi tub to the top with warm water and a generous helping of luxurious bubbles. Romantic music provided by lazy cloud was playing in the background as we enjoyed all of the rooms romantic features and just being together. Roses, Chocolates, Teddy Bears, and Breakfast delivered to your room all topped off a wonderfully romantic night that I am sure we will be reliving many more times over the course of our life together. Thank you so much Lazy Cloud! See you in August!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 19, 2008

My husband and I decided to elope and couldn't go too far away because of our daughter. I found Lazy Cloud on the internet and fell in love. The staff is wonderful and accomidating. I know I can be difficult but they gave us everything we needed, wanted and more. They made a special exception for us to have Louie, our Pug be the ring barer at our wedding. Our wedding was wonderful. The grounds were beautiful in full bloom. We had the greatest cake! The greatest breakfast. We stayed in the Hayloft Suite and didn't want to leave. We plan on going back as often as possible!!!

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2008

After 22 years of marriage, my wife saw the romantic side of me. Most awesome. Cant wait to get back. She loves me even more. She was so happy I even got to listen to the HAWKS game! We won too!

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2007

We stayed at the Lazy Cloud Lodge 10/29 and 10/30/07. It was a wonderful romantic trip with the Lodge's great attention to detail. The room was clean and romantically charming. Each night we had a complimentary bottle of Spumante and Caramel Apple pie from a local bakery. Rarely do you find a place that allows you to light candles, but candles were all over the room so you could create your own lighting to your liking. They also supplied bubble bath for the whirlpool with fluffy robes to put on when you get out and the fireplace was just the final wonderful touch. The caretakers were all
very nice and accomadating.We were very comfortable. It was a marvelous relaxing place to stay and we will be going back again.

Reviewed October 5, 2007

I was married on 9-15-07. Our honeymoon was going to be in Rivera Maya Mexico, due to illiness we could not go.

We decided to stay from 9-16-07 until 9-18-07 at the Lazy Cloud B&B. "Log Cabin Suite".

Well let me tell you, it was the BEST idea. It was so romantic, the room was so CLEAN, spotless. The staff was outstanding. The grounds were great. The beds are the best I've slept in. The breakfast was great.

Everyday we received a bottle of wine, and we got the carmal apple pie (we bought 4 to take home), it was the best pie I have ever had in my life.

After planning a wedding in less then 3 months, getting ill, this was the best Idea and so relaxing. We really got to enjoy the first few days of married life "TOGETHER"....

I would recommend the Lazy Cloud B&B to anyone and we look forward to many returns.

Julie Richardson & Jim Richardson

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2007

I surprised my husband with a night in the Paul Newman Suite at the Lazy Cloud B&B. It was our first stay and will most definately NOT be our last! The room was absolutely beautiful (Clean!)... huge jacuzzi tub for 2, wonderful fireplace, no TV (didn't even miss it!) . There was a CD player w/romantic music for us to listen to, a romantic game to play, not to mention the basket of journals signed by past guests telling stories of their lives and loves. The dollar game was fun (and quite addicting), as there are dollar bills hidden w/names and dates of past guests on them (clues in the journals too!) for you to find. Corks are also to be found with names and dates on them.... all of these things make you feel as though you are sharing something wonderful and romantic. You are not just another couple staying in a room, you become a part of the history. We were only about 10 minutes from home, yet it felt like we were hours away. If you should stay here, I highly suggest the Picnic Basket dinner (under 'enticing extras' on their web site)! We ordered the one with BBQ ribs... they were fantastic!!!! We had our picnic right in front of the fireplace. No need to go anywhere, it was delivered to our door. Everything was warm, tasty, and perfect! Everything about this place was fabulous, right down to the caramel apple pie! I can't wait to go again... Neither can my Husband!

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2007

We had a very enjoyable stay at the Lazy Cloud Lodge B&B this past weekend. The B&B itself is nestled in a semi-residential area just off the shores of Lake Geneva, but you wouldn't know it. It's set back away from the street, and it is very peaceful.

We loved our room, the Brandner Suite. Be advised, there is no television in this suite, which was great. It's nice to just concentrate on relaxing and your surroundings without being bombarded with news, media, etc. We were provided with a bottle of wine or sparkling juice each evening of our stay, as well as a choice of chocolate-covered strawberries or a caramel apple pie for two. We selected one for each evening, and both were delicious!

The breakfast served was simple and delicious, and beautifully presented in the dining room. It was self-serve as far as the main course ( breads, cereals, fresh fruit, sticky buns, and other delectable sweets). Big, fresh waffles were prepared right in front of you by the owner of the B&B, and juices and coffee were served by the staff.

The conversation at breakfast among the guests and the owners was delightful. Everyone was very friendly. The owners, Keith and Carol, really seem to enjoy what they do. They are very cordial and inviting, and will regale you with stories of how they started the B&B.

We will definitely return to the Lazy Cloud during the summer months. Our visit last weekend was lovely, but we are sure that this place looks beautiful when all the flower gardens and trees are in bloom ( all of which Keith and Carol designed and planted themselves).

Stayed: April 2007
1  Thank rad1959
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fontana
Geneva Inn
#11 of 15 in Lake Geneva
Lake Lawn Resort
Lake Lawn Resort
#1 of 7 in Delavan

Been to Lazy Cloud Lodge Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!